West Cork Rally

Edit My Images
No
We had been competing, but electrical issues with the car meant we only managed the first day before having to drop out. I had a camera with me, but only my 35mm lens. So not the easiest.

A couple of shots from the one and only stage we watched.

1. Donagh Kelly the winner for the 3rd year running.
West Cork Rally 2016 by Gary Kinghorn, on Flickr

2. Brogan. He won the national rally we were competing in.

3. One of the Moffet brothers.

4. Something different

5. And a slow shutter speed shot to finish with.
Slow shutter speed by Gary Kinghorn, on Flickr

I like the up-close immediacy and the movement with the short lens! (y) Is that where you broke down ;) :LOL:

I like the Moffett brothers cars too. They look great, or did on the Mid Wales.

Hi Gary, really like #1, it's the best of the set imo. Would be nice to see a little variation though.

Me too, but we had a ferry to catch and only the chance to catch one stage.

Back over for the Carlow Mk2 challenge early next month. Hopefully I won't have any images from that one because the car won't play up and we will make it to the end.

Nice ones Gary. If you give me a shout whenever it's on in Carlow ill try get down to it. Just 30 mins from me.
There was a couple of stages near me last year, through Moone and just outside Dunlavin, don't suppose you were at those ?
Derek

We have been there for the last two years. The first year we did well in our white and black MK2 which at the time had a chequered flag across the rear qtr. Joanh is written on the front at the bottom. Last year we went out early and were in the new white and blue car, again Jonah written on the front DMW 15V.

This years event is Sunday 8th May. Very much looking forward to it.

Back