Midlands West Midlands Locations

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Hi I am looking for some ideas/location for tomorrow. I don’t mind driving up to a few hours away (Wolverhampton based) but looking for a location to also take my 6yr old so he can practice his photography. I think possibly landscape photography or any place where the is various locations/interests to keep him looking for new photo opportunities as well as my self.

Any ideas guys and girls

Stiperstones, long mynd, The Clee, Brown Clee, The wrekin for landscape, maybe The Severn Valley railway, Bridgnorth or kiddy for some photos of the steam trains.

Weather's terrible at the moment.

Cannock Chase, Lichfield Cathedral, Birmingham Canals, Selfridges, Digbeth.

In a couple of hours you could be in Llangollen, Betws, Derbyshire Dales, Cotswolds.

Weather's terrible at the moment.

Cannock Chase, Lichfield Cathedral, Birmingham Canals, Selfridges, Digbeth.

In a couple of hours you could be in Llangollen, Betws, Derbyshire Dales, Cotswolds.
The weather is pretty s***e here in Shropshire today, but is meant to be improving Thursday and Friday.

The weather is pretty s***e here in Shropshire today, but is meant to be improving Thursday and Friday.

Yes weather is poor today so we’re having an inside day today and looked at the forecast which is why we are planning for tomorrow

As has been mentioned Severn Valley Railway, Clent Hills maybe even Birmingham around the canals etc

Thanks for the reply’s some good locations for other days too. Will let you know what we choose,

We went to Carding Mill Valley, weather was lovely, we came away with a couple of nice shots but think we’re going back tomorrow as the weather is ok again but will venture up to the waterfall and add in a bit of geocaching

Back