What a cheeky face!

Name
Barbara
Edit My Images
No
Although this photo is probably not technically very good I thought that it just caught the character of my two grandaughters beautifully. I would have liked to have set up my lights and backdrop but as it was a short surprise visit getting them to wait was not a possibility.

My beautiful girls. by hillwalkinggirl, on Flickr

This is gorgeous, and a lovely expression (on both their faces), it's a pity about the BG, but could come clean with a bit of careful cloning, it's a good image so would be worth the effort (IMO)

I totally agree with Les. I think this is a lovely natural image, and cleaning up the Bg would be very much worth it.

This is gorgeous, and a lovely expression (on both their faces), it's a pity about the BG, but could come clean with a bit of careful cloning, it's a good image so would be worth the effort (IMO)

I totally agree with Les. I think this is a lovely natural image, and cleaning up the Bg would be very much worth it.

Thank you both, I did think about cleaning up the BG but I'm not too sure how successful it would be with the afro curls. I'm trying to think of the best way to do it.

Back