Lovely book about understanding exposure
Aftershave
Drambuie :clap:
Chocolate

and most importantly, two very happy boys who were up at 4.45am :shake:

Its a bit early yet but I will be back with a full report..:D

I got:

nifty fifty
polarizing filter for my super zoom (will also fit my 70-200 when I get it)
5 Books:
History of Israel
Hamas
Freakeconomics (don't quite get what that is about yet)
Wintersmith, by terry pratchet
Monarchy by David Starkey
Black Boots
leather gloves
hair straightener

All I asked for was the nifty so I am a very happy puppy!

A cold :(
The swine left the door open after delivering our kids presents, and I'm sniffling like a trooper now :(

Ok .... Everyone must have a present.

Heres mine to you ..... Don't try to use them in Tesco's

bloqjobvouchers.jpg
[/IMG]

I met mho01 (Mark) the other day and picked up a minty Lowepro 600W long lens bag, which he 's had to replace with a longer model.

Santa seem's to have just bought me a real bad head this morning. :puke:

a clementine (mit leaves)
an apple
a top gear book
some socks
a hangover
a big sister thats crying upstairs and a father thats swearing in the kitchen
off to grans for christmas lunch soon though, im gonna eat and eat til i explode

A couple of shirts.
A jacket.
Four DVDs
A litre bottle of Vodka (Moscow Mule anyone)
A bottle of Scotch.
2 bottles of wine.

And later the muvva of all hangovers. :)

The photoshop CS2 book for digital photographers :D
Canon Ee-S focus screen (i asked for a D, my mum ordered a D but was sent a S, gonna exchange it after xmas)
Planet earth DVD set
Cufflinks
Cashmere jumper
Hotshoe bubble level
Lolita Lempicka au masculin smelly stuff
some funny books, indoor boules and a toy car :p

Pretty happy with my haul :D

Two very well-behaved little boys, playing nicely upstairs. Best Xmas pressie going, considering they take lumps out of each other for the other 364!

-Hollister Polo
-Clairborne black turtleneck :love:
-Keychain
-Airplane! DVD
-Polarizer filter
-enhancing filter
-adapter for powershot
-orange filter
-$25 Gift certificate for citgo

We got each other - Madhur Japhry's Curry Bible

I got;

- a VERY happy lady!
- Droopy eye glasses
- book of Latin (it's really good, honest)
- a cook's apron
- connect 4 (Simpson's style - from lovely Maisie - she left my other present under the tree at Marianne's ex's house :LOL:)
- a weather station
- and a cuddle very early this morning!

- ooh! I forgot the whoopee cushion in my cracker!

hmm....
I got...

A smile from my Barry when he saw me wake up....
That Madhur Jaffrey's cookbook (mmmm a yummy curry cooked by Barry last night...lots of garlic!!)
A posh manicure set
3 DVD.s Doris Day one, Audrey Hepburn and Howard Keel 'Bless my beautiful hide...' tra la....nice fizzy pop this is!!
A nice cuddle this morning :naughty:
A gorgeous pink filofax
hmmmm
Clarins facial scrub
A gorgeous crystal necklace and earing set from my Maisie

Oh and from my Mum I got a really pretty Stephanotis plant, its stems are coiled around a metal hoop and it smells delicious apparently...I say apparently cos my Mum inadvertently (sp) sent it to herself along with another one which was meant for my sister, she ordered a pot of red roses for herself and because she ordered three things she got a complimentary bunch of flowers sent to her aswell!! She lives in Enniskillen so if Mole reads this perhaps he will keep a look out for a floriferous window sill! I just love my nutty Mum!! :LOL:

Capture NX :clap:
Horslips Greatest Hits CD :thinking:
Toblerone :eek:
Paul ;)

Well Im still a bit sniffly, but not too bad.

He also brought me a burnt finger :( I touched the cooker like an absolute fool, trying to straighten the cooker ring that I had *JUST* taken the pan of sprouts off...why? I have ho idea. But I've had my hand in a bag of frozen spinach since 2:30, and ate my christmas dinner one handed....lol

Apart from that be brought me :

Peter Kay's Autobiography
Socks
Aftershave
Some selection boxes
Two very very happy children
And a nice kip on the sofa once all my relatives went at about 5:30 (I cooked for 12 of us, so I was allowed)

Clarkson DVD, jeans, shirt, new slippers, Broons/Oor Wullie album, the retro one :)
And we just finished our Christmas Curry, lovely. it's traditional :D

Money, cooking stuff (i think it's a subtle hint to get me to learn to cook properly!), 580ex, canvas print of one of my photos, and a few other smaller things :)

I got the usual stuff..money, clothes, perfume, choccy, a watch, a bagpuss cup, and as a joke, a pack of 6 teaspoons from my hubby as Im always moaning we havent got enough :LOL:

Thinking about it... now i've got my 580ex, i probably ought to replace my 300d's kit lens (instead of just talking about replacing it ALL THE TIME!) :LOL:

I got

Nifty Fifty (yay!!)
Circ Pol for nifty fifty - also fits my kit lens (sweet!)
Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel
Xbox 360 HD DVD Drive (pressie to me)
9 various HD DVD's (some from me and some from others)
20.1" TFT Monitor for me PC (pressie from me)
Chocolate!
Some new tshirts
aftershave and other smellies
comedy book
some money
socks

Well happy with everything, been very lucky to get so much stuff.

I must of been very good in a previous life cos I've sure been a dirty dog this year, still managed......

Lee Filter Set (ND grad sft set and a 0.9ND, foundation kit and the rings for my lenses)
Electric Razor,
jessops beanbag tripod thing,
nice (no, Really!) jumper,
A beautiful National geographic Coffee table book of their best 'togs work,
2 Bottles of red,
1 Bottle of a blended whisky that isa ctually 'kin fantastic. Nice, heavily phenolic blend of a speyside and Islay malts. Non chill-filtered and goes by the name of 'The Peat Monster' lol.
some clinique for men facial bits,
Armani Mania a/s,
A beautiful scarf my new g/f knitted for me,
Chilli kit (hot)

And best of all, the fantastic smile on my new g/f's face as she's had the best christmas ever and the perfect end to a **** year that's seen her deal with her parents getting divorced as her father was a violent drunk and coping with a nervous breakdown.

TBH, the presents don't mean jack to me, whats been important is that laura has had a decent end to carp year,and I wuld've hapily removed my left ball to achieve that.

TBH, the presents don't mean jack to me, whats been important is that laura has had a decent end to carp year,and I wuld've hapily removed my left ball to achieve that.

Not much I can say to that mate, except (y)

It's sometimes the things that money can't buy, that bring the best happiness.

I got ... the bestest wife, in Jill, any man could possibly wish for ... :D

Apart from that I got absolutely nothing ...

... to do with photography ... :shrug: ... 'cept what I did got myself just afore the holidays ... :D

But Jill did give me loadsa other bits 'n bobs ... 'cos she does lurve me ... ;)

... what else do I need ... :naughty:

:p

A Christmas day baby :D (although, not for me personally :eek:)

Well done Min :clap: - You must be well pleased & better than the Toblerone I got :nuts: (they didn't call the baby Toblerone did they :LOL:)
Paul

I did get very spoilt this christmas but my fav prezzie has to be my canon 400D :D :D

Ohh congrats on the 400D he is a very good boyfriend! That and he wanted his back I imagine.

Back