What did you get from santa?

I got a new PC case with 7 case fans (fap fap fap!), 200gb hard drive, and a PCI wireless adapter. I spent most of the day/evening with my head inside my PC case. :D

Also got my very own dalek(!), some Alan Partridge DVDs (he's phunee!), and an uber-large coffee mug! Oh, and a George Formby grill.

Win!

not
what
i
wanted

/sulks

I've already started to hint I'd like a lens for my birthday :D

Yeah don't I know it! Still, at least I get my camera back now (y)

my mum made me a duvet cover & my sister made me an incense burner :)

i got home flash/lighting kit (2 flash heads, 2 stands, 1 shoot through brolly, 1 reflector brolly), 1 remote trigger, The complete guide to digital photography, a bottle of baileys, GEORGE MICHAEL cd, slippers, chocolates. and a kiss and a cuddle off my wife and my 6 year old. FANTASTIC!

the funniest thing i got for xmas is a pack of Costal Britain playing cards featuring 54 paintings of harbours and coastlines around Great Britain by leading British landscaping artists.

haha.

Kit Rae ornimental blade! (will post pictures soon)
PSP with Need for speed: Carbon.
Nice t-shirt
Toiletries (trying to tell me something maybe?)
Apple Aperture (yeah!)
Paintballing for two!
Various funny thingy me bobs,...

King.

I found out last night I'm getting a pretty cool set of Motorola Bluetooth stereo headphones. Santa didn't quite make the delivery on time, but I'm really looking forward to using them! :love:

nelly......any chance of a few more details on the lighting set?

its a proline f180-
output - 180w per head
guide number - 42gn
recharge time 0.9 to 1.2 secs
colour temp - 5500k
power control - full to 1/4 fully variable
modelling lamp - 35w
flash duration 1/1000 - 1/1600s
triggering - infrared/sync cable
weight - 1.1 kilo

wow, you all did very well. You all must have been good boys and girls. I did quite well myself, cos I am a very good girl. ;)

I got me a nice new Nikkor lens. AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D. I haven't had it out yet as I've been too busy playing with my hubby's new Nikon coolpix P4 I bought him,lol :p

-I walk the line(DVD)
-World Trade Center(DVD)
-Dixie chicks new CD
-I also got two new jammies/slippers
-socks, undies.
-TONS of chocolate cos I'm an addict,lol and a few other girlie things. :D

oh, and the whole family is going to see Disney on ice this Friday down in the big city. The kiddies are looking forward to that. :D

Jewel

A flight ticket to Seattle (in Feb... brrrr) to see friends I had lost contact with 20 years ago and only tracked down in Nov - Obviously taking the camera to take pics of the rain!!!!

I got one of those George Formby grills for xmas as well

Fancied some nice grilled chicken today ..... All I got were some nice clean windows :LOL:
I bet the chicken turned out nice again, too? :LOL:

1) 2 DVDs
2) A mini torchlight
3) Spanish verb pocket dictionary
4) 1 CD
5) Christmas tree decorative balls
6) shampoo and body wash

infinitely better than last year.... as I had none last year. :p

Manfrotto 190PROB legs
Manfrotto 486RC2 Ball Head
(Cheers to all on here for advice on those!)
a 2 gig hi-speed memory card
Razorlight CD
Bryan Adams CD
Fight Club DVD
Pecpads
Eclipse fluid
Money
A Jamie Oliver Flavour Shaker
And rather a lot of other bits and bobs.....I'm a happy bunny!

Oooh glad to hear you got the Manfrotto kit you wanted Witch :D

I'd be very interested to hear what the Flavour Shaker is like - I've thought about getting one many times :thinking:

I bought my hubby a flavour Shaker a few weeks ago rather than a pestle and mortar and he loves it! Highly recommended and doesn't take up nearly as much space and the pestle and mortar.

I bought my hubby a flavour Shaker a few weeks ago rather than a pestle and mortar and he loves it! Highly recommended and doesn't take up nearly as much space and the pestle and mortar.

Sounds good to me - I was worried it was a bit gimicy :shrug: Think I'm gonna buy a belated christmas prezzie to me then :clap:

Santa's been good to me this year:

*£20 voucher for next
*£100 chq
*£100 chq
*Tickets to see Omad Jalili in Feb
*Subscription to Professional Photographer
*Flavour Shaker
*2 scarfs
*2 packs of socks
*Shirt
*2 packs of grundies (Iv'e blown holes in me others...:naughty: )
*T-shirt
*2 big Toblerones
*Pirates of the Caribean 1 soundtrack
*Take That CD
*Bottle of red
*Mug
*Miami Vice DVD x2 (Ones goin back)
*Big tape measure
*Laser line
*I won a barbour jacket in a raffle a few weeks ago worth £179, so Mother in Law gave me £50 to upgrade it to another one that I liked

Can't think of anything else......:thinking:

Oi how come everyone's getting flavor shakers? :razz:

Used my flavour shaker tonight and am definately impressed. It made light work of chives, parsley and smoked garlic to be stirred into rice......mles easier than the usual laborious fine chopping. (y)

And apparently my face was a picture when I opened the parcel with the tripod legs in - I'd opened the head in the morning - my main pressie from my parents, but had convinced myself that the other half hadn't managed to get the legs. It was the very last parcel to be opened - he'd involved my Mum in a bit of subterfuge so the box with the legs in had gone straight round to theirs and been wrapped in their paper just to completely throw me! :LOL:

LOL Nice surprise!

Im curious about the flavour shaker, how well does it do with garlic cloves? I read that the advert is a bit of a con...pop a garlic clove in and out it comes crushed etc.

I recieved some new makeup brushes..that is all.Get paid this thursday and im off on friday so i can sence a crazy shopping trip to the trafford center :D

Late as usual:D

Canon EX580 Speedlite and StoFen (although I got to try it out a week early)
Battlestar Galactica - Seasons 1 & 2
Aftershave
Slippers
Sweets
Books

:)

I got a new bike!

bike.jpg

and a Landrover!

ld3.jpg

Back