Critique : What do we want here?

How do you want people to respond to your pictures?

• "Great work" (regardless of how good/bad it is).

• I only want to know what people think if it's good.

• I want to hear the good and the bad, so I can learn from it.

• Nobody here is good enough to critique me.

• Don't ask me, I just Googled 'Tits' and ended-up here. :-(

Results are only viewable after voting.
unless they are put off posting at all by an unhappy experience ... i agree this has been discussed to a faretheewell already ( I joined in i think 2010 and it had been discussed quite a bit before that) - however it doesn't seem to change, even though this section has a special sticky from the mods saying in essence 'please stop posting like bellends'

apart from weddings (anyone remember the wedding section ? :LOL: ) bird photography seems to be the most contentious thing on the forum for some reason

Has there been any animosity in the Motorsport section of late? If you ask me,here is a general example of what is happening all around,people are beginning to lose the ability to say anything :D Now taking bets on when someone replies,or even if it will have anything contructive in it.

Has there been any animosity in the Motorsport section of late? If you ask me,here is a general example of what is happening all around,people are beginning to lose the ability to say anything :D Now taking bets on when someone replies,or even if it will have anything contructive in it.

I wouldn't know i have no interest in motorsport

Hit enter by mistake
Its OK a quick search revels that there is no member here called enter
You are off the hook (y)
Although curiously there is an "enter sandman" who posts a lot in motorsport ;)

Its OK a quick search revels that there is no member here called enter
You are off the hook (y)
Although curiously there is an "enter sandman" who posts a lot in motorsport ;)
One of metallicas finest records, though I prefer " nothing else matters"....which is quite prudent to this thread.

One of metallicas finest records, though I prefer " nothing else matters"....which is quite prudent to this thread.

Well I thought at last you had commented in this thread,but as normal another post which has no input from you :( You must have been the one percent in the poll I guess :D

You obviously cannot spot the slightest of humour unless it is pointed out to you :)

In order to spot humour there has to be something funny to actually spot

The day that never comes is quite aposite as well.... or justice for all

mind you whats needed to bring that about is for the mods to have some seek and destroy

In order to spot humour there has to be something funny to actually spot
image%201.png_zpsi8exmjau.jpeg

as much as the"great shot" comments annoy some people, the "viewing this on my phone so ...." puzzle me :D

as much as the"great shot" comments annoy some people, the "viewing this on my phone so ...." puzzle me :D

Viewing this on my PC, got as far as, "as much as the"great shot" comments annoy some people". Then you puzzled me :D

Repeat after me,
resolution, clarity, size ...

:D

I want people to stop posting multiple threads of the same bloody subject.

I want people to stop posting multiple threads of the same bloody subject.
and hijacking multiple threads to make the same point

and hijacking multiple threads to make the same point
evidence?...or have I got the wrong end of the kingfisher stick?

Good photos or at least interesting ones and less bitching would be nice.

Back