What do you do with your sports photography images?

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
This was prompted by a query on another post when I was asking for critique on some rugby shots. I posted some shots last week, got some good critique and reworked them and tried to base my editing on yesterdays set on what I think the critique is from last week.

The question was posed by TheLaird "It really depends what you are going to do with them. If they are for yourself only, if you are happy, nae probs."

I usually post the images to my flickr site, upload those of my local club to their website and might, very occasionally enter one in a camera club competition. Mainly I'm looking to improve my standard of photography as a hobby and like to see improvements over time.

I went to see a different club yesterday and when this question came up I thought, what do amateur toggers doing sports typically do with their shots?

My son plays RL and I usually take pics on 4 or 5 of the home games and share these in our team's private facebook group. Mostly just for viewing, some parents probably download them, and they have been used in the past to create the end of year certificates.

Flickr, Wikimedia Commons (with tweet of links to interested parties) and/or Alamy depending on the level of competition (and how quickly I process them!)

Back