What do you think?

Name
Paul.
Edit My Images
Yes
o.k. I'am currently useing PS7 but I badly need a new computer (which will probably run on vista) and not being sure if PS7 will work on a vista? What do I do? Stick with what I've got, Get the latest version of CS or get the latest version of elements? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I used to use PS (can't recall what version) and loved it. Lost it somewhere down the line in a computer swap or something a couple of years ago and have recently installed CS3.

CS3 is great - such infinite possibilities but also a lot to learn! There's an awful lot I miss about PS but I think that's down to the fact that I was so familiar with it.

If I'd had the choice I'd have stuck with PS but then probably got stuck in a rut and not explored CS3 which has been fun.

Just my opinion but I'd give Vista a very wide berth. I insisted on it being uninstalled on my computer at work - nothing but trouble.

I run PSP7 on XP. I'm just installing it on Jan's machine which is Vista, Looks OK so far - I'll let you know.

Everything seems to be as it should! (y)

Back