What next?

Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of advice wanted if possible. I have spent the last number of years as a football club photographer, regularly featured in local papers with photos of step 6 non league football. No payment taken as I was taking photos to publicise the club. Have stepped way from the club for a break and would like a new challenge with photography. What would be achievable next step? Is it possible to step up to conference level and get accreditation straight away? If so where do you get the accreditation from? Happy to travel and photo all sports, are some more easy to get work published at a higher level?
Lots of questions, sorry. Been inspired by a visit to student rugby finals at Twickenham where I got to take photos for the ladies final working with son who is sports editor of uni magazine. Wonderful day and something I would like to repeat.
Any guidance gratefully received.

You could approach a small agency like Focus Images and show them your portfolio. If you’re good, and have two pro bodies and good lenses, and the tech ability to wire live from pitchside, you could find yourself doing very nicely in the football league or premier league or county cricket or rugby etc. Sky’s the limit if you work really hard.

Back