What pictures of yours do you have on your wall?

I'm really interested in the method of mounting. How thick is the MDF, and did the printer do the mounting?

I use a guy called Matt Stilwell. If you are on Fb then his company is called RED43. He also mounts in thin aluminium sheet. He works from home and has massive, high quality printers in all his bedrooms. He's a gent. He does the mounting and drilled to accept standoffs. Or you could have standard rear loop.

Ordered a canvas on Wednesday evening and it's just arrived. Very impressed Thanks for your help.
I use Trade Canvas Print, they have a thread on the forum somewhere.

Edit: I ordered the rose on Sunday, and it's arriving today. Not sure where it's going to go, and the Mrs doesn't know about it yet either!

JPEG_20200925_194807_1087160867.jpg

Hi all, great thread! Love seeing all of your great images! We’re trading and going strong, our website is having some back ground maintenance but it doesn’t effect any part of the user experience or ordering.
Remember the discount code for forum members is TP10. Any questions you can email me on ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Cheers Ben

It's almost like a second advertising thread for you Ben! :LOL:

just family multi frames...:(

I don't have any of mine... I wouldn't want rubbish like that on my walls!

I have a couple that have been up a long time - Kelsey Park (Beckenham, Kent) in winter and one of the outlaws (dead a long time now) + our son as a baby in mono, both processed and printed by myself.

We've got a lot of framed & canvas pictures here from more recent work, but none on the walls yet. I plan to put them up in my workspace now it's been decorated, but half the stuff from our flooded livingroom is here too, and I don't have space etc yet.

how did I forget this one... printed LARGE and hung on my staircase...

Lighthouse-Large.jpg

Old lighthouse at Spurn Point. Pinhole Camera Image, Taken with the Holga 120WPC, f/135 (ish), 8 Elephant exposure with Red Filter on Ilford Delta 100, Developed in Ilfosol 3, 1+14, and scanned on a Canoscan 8800F and Silverfast SE software.

Last edited:
I don’t have any of mine on the wall, other people have my photos on their wall. All I’ve got is family taken by them and a Red Deer stag in the snow taken by a good friend that sadly passed away.

Good to see members own displayed pictures. Far too many spend their lives 'gathering dust' on hdd's :(

Here are some of mine on show at home.

1. Jess in silhouette.

Our working cocker, sadly now over the 'Rainbow bridge'

i-t6T2Vkp-XL.jpg

2. At the top of the stairs.

Jess with our labrador, Harris, both now chasing rabbits over the Rainbow bridge' :love:

i-GgNWrWC-XL.jpg

3. Collecting shells.

My Daughter, her husband and their recently adopted son.

i-KkqKnBv-XL.jpg

4. Visiting Bamburgh castle.

Jess (very young) and my wife.

i-PtW4jGD-XL.jpg

5. Snowy Dales.

Close to home during winter.

i-dh64ztT-XL.jpg

Just looking to get some more of mine printed and wondered what everyone else was printing / what substrate they were using (I really fancy acrylic but dust sounds like a nightmare on it plus hanging may prove more difficult?).

Here's a couple of mine:

Hallway:

Living Room:

The lighthouse is on a Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 and has amazing texture to it. Kilchurn is printed large above the fire place and is pretty poorly framed, but I love the image (reminds me of home, being so far away in Yorkshire these days).

Last edited:
Just redecorated my office and spend a day replacing photos in frames as well as putting up a cork wall!

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

Prints are the final expression of one's photography IMO!

This is one of 2 shots I have just put up on my wall and I have just purchased 4 more frames for others.

Peacock by Provence Photography 83, on Flickr

Since we downsized and moved into our bungalow the number of my own photographs that are on the wall is quite low. This was given to my mother as a present back in 2012 but I reclaimed it after her death 2 years ago. It now hangs on the wall behind my desk in a tortoise shell coloured frame. The image is from Kinder Dyke in the Netherlands.
Kinder Dyke.jpg

Back