What will be your next photography related purchase? Or what photography gear do you lust after?

I wanted flash badly and today bought one SB-700. Had some trial shots on and off camera and I am really happy with it. Now wondering what it is like to shoot with two flashes.... :D :D :D

Last edited:
I wanted flash badly and today bought one SB-700. Had some trial shots on and off camera and I am really happy with it. Now wondering what it is like to shoot with two flashes.... :D :D :D

Told you that you should have bought Godox, you could pretty much of bought 2 for the price of the Nikon;)

Yeah, but I could physically see it before purchase which was a huge factor for me. It will take me a while to master all what SB offers, then I'll be ready to get another one ;)

Bought the grip for the X-T1, go home and can't find my spare battery....looked everywhere...so bought another battery.

A course of action almost guaranteed to make the "lost" item appear as if by magic!

Just ordered a Nikkor 16-80mm. Hope it was money well spent!!

After years of using not inexpensive geared heads which after two or three years heavy use become sloppy and unreliable, I've taken the plunge, spent way too much and bought the Arca Swiss C1 Cube classic head. I'm hoping it lives up to it's reputation, I'd hate to have to fork out that much again in a couple of years!

After years of using not inexpensive geared heads which after two or three years heavy use become sloppy and unreliable, I've taken the plunge, spent way too much and bought the Arca Swiss C1 Cube classic head. I'm hoping it lives up to it's reputation, I'd hate to have to fork out that much again in a couple of years!
Had to Google it tbh, wow. Has to be the most expensive head out there?

Last edited:
Summoning up the will to spend on a Nikon 58 1.4. I know I want one, just trying to get over the buyers remorse before I splash out :D

I thought that in pursuit to aquire more gear to allow me to shoot, I lost original purpose and since I got flash and trigger, I did less and less. So stuff it all, all I need are albums for my 10 films :D :D

But then again, I have one shoot tonight, so might come up with another expensive thing that I 'need'...

I know it's a few years old now but I can't get it out of my head that I want to replace my Fuji X30 with a Panasonic LX100 as my carry-round camera. It's such a nice looking camera and the reviews are very good. The Fuji has been good for street photography but it's quite small and cramped, even in my smallish hands

Thats it Ive now purchased the A7R2 so just awaiting the postman. I now need to look at lenses. My current favourite is the Sigma 35mm Art and I'm trying to decide whether to get a Sony 25mm Batis as a walkabout, along with a Sony 85mm f1.8. Thus giving me 25, 35, 85 along with a Canon 70-200 f4 L IS. The 55mm f1.8 looks good but Ive never really to on with that length

Look what fell into my hands this afternoon :)

18556-1500049842-fe399135be750b4c03c8f67351967770.jpg

Back