What will be your next photography related purchase? Or what photography gear do you lust after?

I'd love to try a Sony A7 with my Leica R lenses before I sell them. Just worry that I'd want to keep it!

This was my latest purchase

18580-1500586552-a07eecc73d31f8c75700e85304644344.jpg

A polariser to go on my lee filter system. Not sure wether to go for Lee or some other brand. Either way I'm looking at least £200!

My itch that i cant scratch, thats niggling away at me is a canon 300mm f2.8 is
I am due a payout soon from a car accident back in May this year, its not a massive amount but should have it covered for a good copy of a used version and possibly a TC to go with it ;-)

Either a Sigma 30mm F/1.4 Sony E mount or a Sony 10-18 F/4. I really want the latter for Bangkok in 8 weeks but i'm half tempted to hold out to see if it's any cheaper over there. Any ideas?

I'm lusting for something that does not exist.
A 300mm f4 IS lens with AF that fits and works on a Fuji X Mount camera

What do I want now?
Currently the list is:
17-40 f4 L
70-200 f4L
Sigma 35mm Art
Canon 85mm 1.8
Canon EFM 22mm f2

The last two are perhaps more likely, but not for some time yet, especially as I need more hard drive space right now.

i've decided a want list is pointless & a Need list would be much more useful.
as an example i wanted a 200mm f/2 for ages

had one over 6 months & never used it once :rolleyes:

buy stuff you need not just want for the sake of it ;)

A Nikon V4, is what I want the most urgently, but I doubt Nikon is going to oblige, at least not anytime soon. So failing that, a Nikon D850, which assuming all the rumours are true, seems to give me everything I was hoping it would, and justifies me holding off upgrading my D600 in anticipation :)

But I doubt I can afford it, so the reality is that I am just looking forward to saving up :-(

Cheers,
Graham

i've decided a want list is pointless & a Need list would be much more useful.
as an example i wanted a 200mm f/2 for ages

had one over 6 months & never used it once :rolleyes:

buy stuff you need not just want for the sake of it ;)

I want a lot of things, I need insurance however and want a monitor calibration tool, may qualify as a need as I never had one.

I want a A9, A7R2, a X-T2 and X-Pro2.....and also a new MBP to replace my 2010 one.

Cant afford anything but lust after 1d X and 70-200 2.8 is 2. And an X-T2, d4s, d850, d7500, d810.

I have all 3 brands but no glass of real quality so some of those too.

Back