What will you be doing at Xmas?...

Cg_Girl

Jamie Oliver's best friend.
Name
T.
Edit My Images
Yes
How may will end up on here xmas day escaping......:D

My Children will be with me up until xmas day lunch then they are off to their dads, we take it in turn each year so they see both of us, hard but fair and it's something you get used too.

I like my own company and i have been known to spend this time on my own surrounded by booze, treats and the tv to myself (bliss):love: but this year i've decided to go and spend a few days with the parents which i know makes them happy, so for me chilled, being fed, and walks in the country with the dogs

What are you guys doing? going away? feeding an army? spending all of xmas day struggling to get those damn toys out of all the packaging?!:LOL:

Staying in bed ignoring it's Xmas?! lol

Christmas day, I'm shipping the kids off to their Mums
(actually its their choice)
And then I intend to take full advantage of me bruvvers hospitality (y)

I'll be doing my very best to make Xmas day just like most others. Usual routines and perfectly satisfactory.

Are you running late this year?:D

Christmas day, I'm shipping the kids off to their Mums
(actually its their choice)
And then I intend to take full advantage of me bruvvers hospitality (y)

Do they not like your cooking?:p

Unknown at the moment, everything is up in the air while a family member is in hospital

Awwww no sorry to hear that, hope everything turns out good:)

That is looking more and more attractive as an option :|

I kinda agree on this at the moment too, looking forward to seeing my parents tho as i don't see them much.

I'll be doing my very best to make Xmas day just like most others. Usual routines and perfectly satisfactory.

Awww Cool then i hope your day is lovely

My girlfriends parents are going away so while we wait to hear back from the estate agents about our move we will be living with my parents over christmas. At least this way I will definately be fed.

Don't go back to work till the 2nd either! Yay!

We'll be having lunch at the in-laws' then over to my sister's for late afternoon/early evening where the rest of my family will be.

Several options available for Boxing day although we may just be lazy and veg at home :LOL:

Erm, I thought you were done by Christmas eve?
and get the next 364 days off? :D

Christmas Eve in your household maybe, but it'll still be Christmas Eve elsewhere while you're busy unwrapping my deliveries! :(

Boxing Day however, that's another story entirely :beer: :naughty:

Im going hiking around Snowdon and might find sometime to do some mountain biking.

Are you running late this year?:D

Do they not like your cooking?:p

Actually one of us is a dammed cook, the other pretty useless ;)
Why do you think they only go there once a year ? :D

Christmas Eve in your household maybe, but it'll still be Christmas Eve elsewhere while you're busy unwrapping my deliveries! :(

Boxing Day however, that's another story entirely :beer: :naughty:

Well Have a good day Santa, and try not to work too hard. (y)

Ps sorry about the dog eating the mince pies and drinking the Brandy last year,
I'll make sure she is locked away this year :)

We have my mum, mother in law and sister on law round for Xmas dinner, so I will be mostly cooking and sorting out the kids presents in the morning, this includes building playmobil

We have my mum, mother in law and sister on law round for Xmas dinner, so I will be mostly cooking and sorting out the kids presents in the morning, this includes building playmobil

Haha now come on is that for you or kids?!:D

We've got an 18 month old who's still pretty oblivious to what Christmas is all about so we'll be getting him up to open a couple of presents, then off to gran n grandads for him to be spoiled silly, have lunch there then go home and cook our own Christmas dinner. I believe this is probably the last year we can do Christmas on the cheap based on the photos people like to post on FB with their kids mound of presents.

My Girlies are off with their dad tomorrow through to 4th or 5th Jan :crying:

Not telling you what I'm doing ;)

My Girlies are off with their dad tomorrow through to 4th or 5th Jan :crying:

Not telling you what I'm doing ;)

Oooo now, that does sound intriguing !

I hope you have a good one (what ever you are doing) (y)

And of course, everyone else too (y)

Mrs Y and I will start with a lazy breakfast then off down the local for an hour of browsing and sluicing. Return home to cook a humungous lump of severed animal and ultimately make great inroads into making it disappear. Finall, a fireside snooze in a haze of alcohol, sprouts and flatulence.

What could be finer?

We've got an 18 month old who's still pretty oblivious to what Christmas is all about so we'll be getting him up to open a couple of presents, then off to gran n grandads for him to be spoiled silly, have lunch there then go home and cook our own Christmas dinner. I believe this is probably the last year we can do Christmas on the cheap based on the photos people like to post on FB with their kids mound of presents.

Well the good thing is in all honesty you should still have a few years where you can get the mountain of presents but still keep to a reasonable budget as they still don't have any idea on cost so you can get lots of bits and pieces for not too much, it's when they get teenage years it's a nightmare lol

Mrs Y and I will start with a lazy breakfast then off down the local for an hour of browsing and sluicing. Return home to cook a humungous lump of severed animal and ultimately make great inroads into making it disappear. Finall, a fireside snooze in a haze of alcohol, sprouts and flatulence.

What could be finer?

That sounds soooooo Lush!! :D

Except the flatulence lol :p

Working until 07:30 xmas morning. Get most of my normal day's sleep, just an hour or two short. Off to mothers at 2pm courtesy of my older bro.
Eat too much and feel a bit queasy. Xmas dinner for breakfast?!
Home around 6pm, before the arguments get into full swing :)
Quick browse, then I'm hoping at least one pub is open, I'm off until the 29th. I'll probably drag my mate out, he's usually on catering/peacekeeping duty for his large family and grateful for a few hours to let off steam :)

Well i'm still working out whether you meant to put damn good cook or just a damned cook:thinking:

A little bit of both I guess :D

Well as i am taking the kids out for dinner on Christmas Eve to give me the first year off in 20 of doing the dinner on Christmas day we will spend the day opening pressies and then nice brekki off to the pub for and hour and then a nice simple no fuss lunch.. just me and the kids and with luck a phone call for us from Hubby.

Opening presents with the other half and the cat in the morning then the familys coming round and im cooking for 7 eek! I know its not that many but the most ive ever had to cook for that many before. Then the usual boozing and fun in the afternoon.

Hope you all have a great one whatever your doing. :).

Back