Whats the best bit of Kit you have bought/got?

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
we all have a favourite bit of equipement, be it a tripod, lens, strap or whatever......

whats you favourite and why?

My favourite has to be the sigma lens, makes igetting the shot i want so much better! :) Need to get more lenses

I think it's the 100-400L for me. When I went to Chester Zoo I humped a full bag of gear around all day in the heat and in the event the 100-400L never came off the camera, even for the relatively close shots there was room to just step back a little. The IS just makes it a really versatile lens.

best bit of kit is the 20D, just so versatile for all sorts of shots.

Difficult this...

Either my 70-200mm F2.8 VR lens or my Gitzo G1227 tripod...

My Lowepro nature trekker.
Without it, I wouldn't be able to cart my gear around.

Matt said:
My Lowepro nature trekker.
Without it, I wouldn't be able to cart my gear around.

snap...........but mine's the AW II , is yours ? the supplied ' Day pack ' is a great temp bag for just the camera and a few bits

MP 8)

My favourite piece of equipment is my Canon 24-70L lens.
It never fails to deliver at every wedding I cover, or, maybe that's cause I'm just good anyway :wink: :D

For me the 50mm f1.8 it's just so gooooood

My most recent good purchase was the Jessops Monopod. Only £17 for a cracking bit of kit.

Best overall purchase other than the camera has to be the 70 -300 mm Sigma lens.

I guess mine was my 10D, value and feature wise with stunning dependable results...its almost a shame I sold it :?

Back