When the fog lifted.

Nicely taken Roger and was good to see you again although think I frightened you when I called your name when you walked past sorry

Nicely taken Roger and was good to see you again although think I frightened you when I called your name when you walked past sorry

Hi Adam, it was one of those, 'Oh someone called Roger ... hey that's me!' moments :D
Nice to see you again and hope you and your good lady had an enjoyable day.

Yeah had a really good day not been for a few years, was nice to see the cranes and in numbers too, seen a muntjac deer run across in from of the kingfisher hide not sure how common they are there? And generally nice place to walk around on a lovely day :) hope,yours improved after the hedge cutting kicked off :(

Yeah had a really good day not been for a few years, was nice to see the cranes and in numbers too, seen a muntjac deer run across in from of the kingfisher hide not sure how common they are there? And generally nice place to walk around on a lovely day :) hope,yours improved after the hedge cutting kicked off :(
Front of the Kingfisher hide is a good place for the Muntjac, saw one right on the far edge of the pond once, it having jumped the fence :)

Back