B&W When there's bog all room :D

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Last Saturday's Bride didn't want any prep shots, but I did suggest a few Bridal Portraits of her looking her finest when (if) she was ready in time, so that was the plan :)

I arrived to meet her in a tiny room of carnage - stuff everywhere and piled on every surface, 5 other people in it too including a 2 year old. Light was provided by blazing Sun coming through the window, so I opted for some headshots and to shoot longer lengths later in the day

For this one I've moved her further into the room and used the toilet (bog) door as a backdrop

Shot from as far away as I could get with my back up against the opposing wall, 85mm at f1.8

I really should have had a bts for this one lol

Ash & Des 6 - BW - WEB.jpg

Dave

An outstanding shot considering the environment. I would have liked to see a bit more separation from the background, but as you say, you have to work with what you've got. Great work!

I just have to make a comment here. You two confused the hell out of me. Looking at your avatar pics, I thought you two were the same person before.

I arrived to meet her in a tiny room of carnage - stuff everywhere and piled on every surface

Ah, meeting people in there own homes ... funny how they never even realise you are coming! :D

You worked around it very well for this image :)

Getting the best from what you're given to work with.
Great Job and lovely PP

Back