When they come to you

I disagree but he's also right.:) it depends where you wait and when..................

John maybe a tad green????? Notch the overal hue to the red side tell me what you think???? Buddy, my monitor is not calibrated tis just a thought;)

The first is a fabulous frame John I love it !! is it as framed? Gorgeous set !! you guys^^ make some lovely hare images :cool:

stu

Cheers guys
Paul it all started with a doe, and then he came up chased her around then he came back and just kept on coming stopping to have a clean and then just hankered down right in front of me.
Stu, i'm not a sitter, always walking but did drop down as to not disturb the doe after rounding a hedge, got a couple of nice shots before the buck turned up.As for the hue i did have a play as i thought the original was a bit red :confused: . The first shot was shot in landscape just thought the portrait worked better
Couple of the Doe below.

Doe in the rain by John, on Flickr

On the run by John, on Flickr

The pointer shot is also very cool John,re reds and greens ,I am uncalibrated mate go with what you see:).

John I oft carry a little chair little bag overshoulder job. If something's happening or I've found a cool spot then sitting in comfort is an option ...which means it's easy for one to keep still. Great little tool John made by Kampa,it's transformed long days for us. The stalking can be very physical,( I'm not getting any younger),the breaks really help. I sort of use the chair as a mobile hide with us being in camo it's all but instant to take down or set up.

It's a little thing John but those chairs have been massive for us

stu

Back