where to get a panoramic printed

Name
westley
Edit My Images
Yes
having given up with my attemps to print a panoramic myself could anyone recommend a site that prints these?

regards wes :D

either 21x123cm or 42x246cm.. (roughly)

either canvas or glossy, could you do me a price please (y)

:D

Prints onto canvas, stretched, varnished and ready to hang:

21x123cm: £95.00
42x246cm: £155.00

Carrier Delivery: £8.00

Prints onto Watercolour Fine Art paper, sent in a roll ready for framing:

21x123cm: £42.00
42x246cm: £66.00

I prefer printing large images onto watercolour paper rather than glossy paper as I think the finish is nicer and more representative of a 'picture' rather than a 'photo'.

Drop me a line here or take a look at my Facebook page if you need any more details :)

this is the picture i want done for a rough idea..:D

44287_1573029247420_1286209749_31546026_102636_n.jpg

would i have to make a frame up for the canvas?
Your canvas from Stoo will come stretched on to a very high quality wooden frame that is guaranteed not to twist or warp. Stoo describes it as ready to hang which it is apart from attaching some hooks or string to the back.

Prints onto canvas, stretched, varnished and ready to hang:

or right, gotcha!! :D

i think im going to go with the canvas, will check with the mrs and see what she prefers..

will message you later..

wes:)

Thanks for the recommendation, Rob (y)

I prefer a canvas to hang flush to the wall so don't string them as a rule, they will just hang off a nail onto the stretcher bars.

For larger canvases (such as this panoramic), I will include two metal sawtooth hangers which will enable you to hang it straight onto your wall without it slipping.

Just to point out if you wish to contact me, I am away on a photoshoot from 1st~8th September.

Back