Whipsnade Stripey Ones

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a lovely day at Whipsnade yesterday thanks to @Gremlin very kindly sending me some half price vouchers - thank you!

It was a pretty bleak and grey day which made the photography side of things challenging - but it was crazy to see how the tiger cubs have grown even since our last visit in December so I was pleased to get a few shots of them. C&C always welcome...

Whipsnade_20190215_155246 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20190215_155247 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20190215_155251 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20190215_155744 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20190215_160152 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Whipsnade_20190215_155856 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Still cute though aren't they. I was there last Monday
You are welcome, glad you had a good day out :)

Still cute though aren't they. I was there last Monday
You are welcome, glad you had a good day out :)

They are lovely - could watch them all day :)

You got some great poses there Fi (y)

All cute as buttons, last 3 for me.

Great set, First...you got some belters there.
So cute aren't they.
Was enjoying them for so long a couple of weeks ago that the nice zoo person asked if we'd care to leave...20 minutes after closing time ..:LOL:

Cute, but look at the width of the front legs and paws. You wouldn't want to get hit by them.

Great set, First...you got some belters there.
So cute aren't they.
Was enjoying them for so long a couple of weeks ago that the nice zoo person asked if we'd care to leave...20 minutes after closing time ..:LOL:

Lol!! I do hope you're answer was "not really!" ;)

Cute, but look at the width of the front legs and paws. You wouldn't want to get hit by them.

No... I think you would end up somewhat mangled!

No... I think you would end up somewhat mangled!
When I was there a couple or so weeks back, they were doing "Health checks" taking blood etc.
When Dad stood upright against the fence ( for food) he towered over the keepers, easily by 3 feet, the young'uns at full stretch were as tall as the keeper!
Just goes to show eh?

If anyone wants to play tug-of-war with a tiger or lion, Dartmoor Zoo were offering the chance for teams of 4 to have a go (much to PETA's annoyance!).

Good luck!

Back