Whipsnade

Love that last kite shot Bryn (y)

They've been pretty active up there recently haven't they? I counted 6 the other day, around by the Cheetahs / Lions

what a lot of shots !!

Of the actual zoo shots the only one that works for me is the cheetah where you have caught him in a position where there are no bars, fences etc in the frame.

Love that last kite shot Bryn (y)

They've been pretty active up there recently haven't they? I counted 6 the other day, around by the Cheetahs / Lions

Yeah great for us togs... I think we counted 8 on the day I took this one :D

what a lot of shots !!

Of the actual zoo shots the only one that works for me is the cheetah where you have caught him in a position where there are no bars, fences etc in the frame.

Cheers Stan appreciate it... for the others just couldn't get a correct position.

Was lucky to see Lions come out the previous Trip

_13A6433
by Bryn_Thomas, on Flickr

Last edited:
The lion pic is lovely, Bryn, but I'd be tempted to crop in closer as she's a bit swamped there in the centre of the frame.

The lion pic is lovely, Bryn, but I'd be tempted to crop in closer as she's a bit swamped there in the centre of the frame.

_13A6436

_13A6424

Cropped for another one :D

Was just glad I got to see the lions actually playing rather than sleeping :D .. got to edit the shots of it playing with a massive branch but will put on here when I do (y)

Much prefer the crop Bryn, and lovely eye contact in the second!

I think we counted 8 on the day I took this one :D
Show off :p

The crop is much better but tbh, I'm not convinced by the Medusa look.

Hope youu don't mind Bryn, couldnt resist a play..

cheetah

chimp

Not overly keen on the cheetah but the chimp works very well.

Can you please put the description on flickr to explain its not your image (see you put that on chimp) and maybe a link it to my account. :D

Last edited:
cracking pictures of the kites Bryn, did laugh at the lion though, sorry :D
Forecast looks good so driving up shortly myself

Last edited:
Back