Whitby Goths (better late than never)

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Great set Peter, I especially like the violinist such a different goth shot and the background compliments well

Thanks Steve. I've since seen the girl violinist in shots from other events. She certainly didn't mind playing to the cameras (forgive the pun)

Good set Peter ... I see (I assume) St Mary's in the background, was it any more dignified than in previous years?

Thanks.

I didn't think it was too bad up at the church this time - or at least from what I saw. OK yes some people (goths and togs) did abuse the fact it was a graveyard but in the main people were fairly respectful. There were a couple of guys from the church "policing" but certainly not in a heavy handed way. I did see them ask a guy videoing to refrain from using his tripod on the grass which he immediately did although given the size of feet on his tripod it would have done less damage than the high heels that some of the goths were wearing:)

I did get told off by Sarah though but that was for muttering under my breath (in a loud fashion :p) about how pervy a particular tog was being so he could get a up the skirt style photo.

That's one "Excellent" set of images Peter, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Back