Whitby

Edit My Images
Yes
I havent been out since Scotland in November, but decided that the 28th seemed a good day to head out for some camera time.

I will go wherever the best conditions are and that normally means a little bit of driving so a quick met check and the North east looked the most promising, but things dont always go to plan. it was pretty bland but it was still nice to visit a place i have never been.

I stayed over the night and shot Steetly pier in the morning but again conditions where just bland hence the long exposure mono.

pretty simple images nothing special.

Happy new year to you all

Danny :wave:

Steetly Pier. by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

fb1 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Pier by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Whitby by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

ICM sunset by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Love them all apart from the last one, Whitby is a great place, I will be back again this year, hopefully for one of the Steampunk weekends :)

Love them all apart from the last one, Whitby is a great place, I will be back again this year, hopefully for one of the Steampunk weekends :)

Aye it is, looking forward to going back as i didnt realize it was as close as it was to me. ICM marmite LOL

Pretty darned good set there, no 4 particularly well done

4 for me too. I like the elegant pier too, Saltburn maybe and you have done well with the Steetley shot in drab conditions. The ICM shot isn't far away but need something to jar the smoothness for me

"Cracking" set of images, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Back