White Cheeked & Red Vented Bulbul

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Quality shots there, slight crop on the left of number 1 but that's only my opinion . Thanks for sharing .

Bryn

Nice pictures, they are both really good :)
Quality shots there, slight crop on the left of number 1 but that's only my opinion . Thanks for sharing .

Bryn
First one for me

Thanks for the comments and for looking.
I agree with you on the crop Bryn, hadn't noticed that until you said.

I managed a couple of other shots of some Bulbuls over the weekend, I'll get them up this evening.

Neil

Some very nice images there and demonstrates what a difference a bit of decent light makes :)

Some very nice images there and demonstrates what a difference a bit of decent light makes :)
Lovely images, where were they taken? Dubai?

Thanks for the comments
All taken in Dubai, either in the garden or around the lake we back on to.
The light is good, but a lot of the time it's too harsh.

I've just joined another forum for birding which has great notes on where to go for spotting birds in Dubai; over the coming weeks, and before it get's too hot! I'm hoping to visit some of them to find other species.

Neil

Thanks for the comments
I've just joined another forum for birding which has great notes on where to go for spotting birds in Dubai; over the coming weeks, and before it get's too hot! I'm hoping to visit some of them to find other species.

Neil

I left Dubai in 2012 after 13 years there but may be going back again so would be interested to know what the forum you are referring to is. One place I went to in Dubai was Pivot Fields.

Neil

I left Dubai in 2012 after 13 years there but may be going back again so would be interested to know what the forum you are referring to is. One place I went to in Dubai was Pivot Fields.

Neil
Yes, the Pivot fields are on my list.
It's the UAE Birding Forum.

12 years is a while.
I've only been here just over 6 months
The lake I refer to is one in Arabian Ranches

Back