White Collar Boxing

The first and third shots for me great timing and I really like the processing of them, fine set Steve.

Reactions: riu
No1 for me. Love the processing.
The boxer on the right looks like a character from a Peter Howison painting.

The first and third shots for me great timing and I really like the processing of them, fine set Steve.
Thanks Steve, quite getting to like the boxing genre, would love to be able to go to a decent venue where lighting is not "disco lights"

No1 for me. Love the processing.
The boxer on the right looks like a character from a Peter Howison painting.
Cheers Robert, got to be honest I had to google Peter Howison, and now I have I think your right, lol.

I personally thought the processing in the first shot was a little overdone, but its still a great action photo. Processing is more natural I think in the others and your timing is excellent and you've produced a great set of dynamic shots.

I personally thought the processing in the first shot was a little overdone, but its still a great action photo. Processing is more natural I think in the others and your timing is excellent and you've produced a great set of dynamic shots.
Steve - I personally agree with the over processed shot in 1, however this is the look I was trying to create for David Morris (the fighter on the left). Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Back