Whiteout

Edit My Images
Yes
This was just taken to highlight to a few people what a proper whiteout actually looks like, rather than a few flakes of snow which seems to be the definition over here. However I think it makes a nice photo on its on.

Whiteout by Amp34, on Flickr
Yay? Nay?

:)

Certainly not.:)

I did have a quick go at bringing the people out more, I wanted the background to still be light, which was a pain with both curves and levels.:LOL:

Apparently PS doesn't like adjusting grey on grey.:)

Certainly not.:)

I did have a quick go at bringing the people out more, I wanted the background to still be light, which was a pain with both curves and levels.:LOL:

Apparently PS doesn't like adjusting grey on grey.:)

It is still a great pic. Very different to what we usually see here. (y)

love the shot. it reminds me of the season in Italy I did, got myself into a similar situation at the top of the mountain, next thing i knew i nearly got run over by a piste basher, coming up the mountain..... it was that thick we didn't see the lights until the last second.

That's not a whiteout I can distinctly see three figures which is more than I've seen myself when in a similar position ;)

:LOL:

Yeah, well I normally don't take photos in those situations, not very good...:p

(Having said that I did almost ski off the edge of the piste later on, which had a rather steep drop, seat of the pants moment.:eek:)

Back