Impossible to get all the kids to pose for a groups shot

35159448344_34b0ce3e27_b.jpg

They do have teeth, just tiny ones

35999031235_4dda6be7de_b.jpg

But this is the big bad one

35987438895_1f17ffc59b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :)
Glad they played ball for you Ingrid (y)

Nice :)
Glad they played ball for you Ingrid (y)

Oooh err and thanks, it took a bit of patience and talking to a regular visitor, but well worth.
Hope you are lucky at the CWP (y)

Haven't been out to Escot/Wildwood since their wolves have been on proper display. Thanks for sharing these shots and inspiring me to get out there soon.

Haven't been out to Escot/Wildwood since their wolves have been on proper display. Thanks for sharing these shots and inspiring me to get out there soon.

No problem, glad to be of assistance

i must get a new monitor as these look a strange colour to me, but i'm sure they're not

Lovely shots - the first is my favourite :)

Thanks Fi, only heard about them last week and as I have a few days decided to pop down

Is it Wingham? I hear CWP have some surprise pups too - and as that is a bit closer I think I'll be aiming to visit them there.

Is it Wingham? I hear CWP have some surprise pups too - and as that is a bit closer I think I'll be aiming to visit them there.

Yes it is Wingham, not much difference from here for either, but I hate the wolf enclosure and at CWP, very dark and raised walkway so you look down on them.

Yes it is Wingham, not much difference from here for either, but I hate the wolf enclosure and at CWP, very dark and raised walkway so you look down on them.

Very true - you'd be lucky to get a good shot at CWP unless the sun is coming through the trees in a helpful way. I wish we were closer to Wingham - I've been wanting to go and see how the chimps are getting on.

Very true - you'd be lucky to get a good shot at CWP unless the sun is coming through the trees in a helpful way. I wish we were closer to Wingham - I've been wanting to go and see how the chimps are getting on.

Didn't spend much time around the chimps, all the other animals were far to active, tigers were amazing, playing about,
and they have a 9 month old hand reared cloudy leopard who isn't shy.
Sadly they have moved the mandrills off the island into a new less photogenic enclosure
did get this of a couple of the youngsters play, they are very amusing

35159436614_4c940bef46_c.jpg

and I gained an assistant in the lemur walk through sat there for ages holding onto my arm

20106771_10212472309630404_7040398702135645192_n.jpg

Back