Why nick one when you can have two?

Nice shot capturing the iridescent colours

They can be a royal pain, I have had the same problem when leaving food for the foxes I watch. The trouble Is I daren't make a noise as the foxes would hear so have to just grin and bear it lol

My family of Magpies are very disruptive!
I put some food out to encourage the Fox cub to come and visit while there was still some light.
After the neighbours cat came and took some of the Nice biscuit ( o_O ) the Magpies polished off the Badger & Fox food pellets.
This one was taking the Micky!

Why take one when you can have two?
by Roger, on Flickr

Lovely shot Roger

They can be a royal pain, I have had the same problem when leaving food for the foxes I watch. The trouble Is I daren't make a noise as the foxes would hear so have to just grin and bear it lol

Silenced air pistol?

I jest of course :)

Thanks Mick, having te family of them in the garden they make an interesting watch and sometimes alert me to the presence of a Fox.

Magpies are not my favourite bird, Roger! They dig up my lawn searching for Chafer grubs at this time of year :(

Russ
I was amused last night as one of the youngsters took a piece from the bowl and then proceeded to bury it in the lawn!

Lovely shot Roger
Thanks Steve

Back