Wild Photo Adventures

Name
Glynn
Edit My Images
No
Glynn i'll watch these some rainy day,thanks loads for sharing. I've come across this guy before somewhere. Although animals occupy niches and the big ol US of A is along way from here there are similarities in our fauna,I learn alot from the yanks. Glynn where are you based??

cheers again

stu

Hi Stu,

I'm in the North Dordogne (S W France).

Sadly, there are no Grizzly bears, or Moose here either, but I do use the same techniques to photograph my local wildlife. I'm at an age, where I used to watch Jack Hargreaves on 'Out of Town' in the UK when I was a lad and Doug Gardners' series, reminds me a lot of that concept, but geared towards wildlife photography.

Thanks so much......................... for some reason I wondered if you were the other side of the pond I've no idea why

Jeepers Glynn Jack Hargreeves, there's a blast from the past......................was he in HOW? I've got the right fella haven't I?? White hair and beard..... pipe maybe.?? I have a vague recollection of out of town. I know I liked it and avidly watched but nowt else ,you are making me feel old bro:LOL: You also have a significantly better memory than I mate But if I have got the right chap I know as a kid I loved him to bits,one of those old gents that just oozed knowledge and wisdom............................. nouce that a boy like me wanted:D !!

I'm going to google him to find out whether I'm completely nuts or just regular nuts

Do you have lynx?

Glynn, sorry for derailing you struck a chord there..................... ha just his face via google is enough. :)

cheers again

Back