Wildlife Heritage Foundation

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
#2 for me, sort of natural looking and great eye contacts, #3 would be better if you could clone the stray grass out ... #1 is just to tight in the frame for me, especially at the bottom. Looks like you had a great day :)

Fantastic eye contact on the second shot!

Having been here I looked at these and thought, oh ok, then looked at your Flickr and you've much better photos on there.
Tiger in the water in unusual and a great capture. Wish we'd had that opportunity.
The serval? Images are great also.

Great place, isn't it?
These are lovely, but I agree that there's other belters in Flickr too. :)

Thanks folks. Im pretty pleased with them tbh.

Whilst I love the Tiger splash pic, the green water detracts a tad I felt.

The Puma up there ^^^ is, I know, a tight crop, but it was all I could do with the shot, and I thought it showed off the great detail in the face.

Same with the Serval pic - I actually like the bit of grass as it makes feel more natural.

As with all my stuff, I like to avoid the cliches and try to make the images my own.....

Last edited:
Yep, some better photos on flickr. Can't fail but come away with some good photos from what I've heard.
Can some clear up the cost for me, as when I looked last, it was £100+ AND a suggested 'donation' or did I read that wrong?

I paid £150 and wasnt asked for any more, plus I got Salmon sandwiches for lunch!

There is no where else that offer the access and support - we had a pro tog and keeper with us all day.

The animals are moved around the pen via small bits of meat, and we didnt move until all 12 of us were happy we had the shot we wanted.

Im about to book the British wildlife centre on the back of this.....

Back