Will Ghislaine Maxwell 'commit suicide'?

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
There must be a lot of high profile people shaking at the moment. So many names circulating social media that apparently visisted Epstein's property.
Surely we are not going to have another apparent suicide or could it be death by covid this time?

I`m sure there will have 2 people on watch 24/7 just in case she tries to commit suicide, so she should be fine....:rolleyes:

If this lady is smart, she and her attorneys will try to negotiate a deal with the FBI and the prosecutor now. I don't know what she can put on the table, but I have a sense it could be very tempting...

There could be a number of worried men out there.

If this lady is smart, she and her attorneys will try to negotiate a deal with the FBI and the prosecutor now. I don't know what she can put on the table, but I have a sense it could be very tempting...

There could be a number of worried men out there.

Agree, Martyn..A bargain plea will ,IMO ,certainly happen . It’s how they do things there. She’s facing approx 35 years from what I’ve heard on news reports. The DoJ say the Palace haven’t offered to co-operate and the Palace say they have. Last I heard since GM was arrested is the Palace saying they tried in the recent past, over a couple of months, I think, to contact the DoJ /FBI and didn’t get a response. Quite frankly, I don't believe that.He definitely won’t travel to the US. I assume they can be come here but I think the Palace want written questions so they can give written answers. I bet they do. Maxwell hasn’t been charged with any offence in connection with Virginia Roberts Guffrie,the one Prince Andrew is said to have had sex with in London ...three times according to her.

The last paragraph here sets out Andrew’s problems but it’s worth reading it all. I didn’t realise that GM was Oxford - educated. https://www.forbes.com/sites/guymar...nce-andrew-and-the-royal-family/#2bb2715855e6

With regard to his conduct over the years it looks like the chickens are coming home to roost,as they say. I think it’s the reason we keep seeing William/Kate on tv going about Royal duties. We’ll see another one very shortly. One public outing was making cakes for a local nursing home during the height of the pandemic. All part of the strategy of their PR team. I don’t underestimate the ruthless efficiency of that machine but think the couple are genuinely decent and their hearts are in it and I’m no supporter of the Royal Family.

Tomorrow evening on tv Chn 5 at 9.15 is a documentary which I’m sure will have been updated at the last minute to include the latest.

’The Duke and Duchess of Disaster’

So many people disappearing down the rabbit hole on this thread.

saw a photo the other day of trump and Melania with Maxwell , I dont think she will get as far as a trial and a plea bargain will only implicate certain people ... there will be a a few contracts out already on her I would think .. lets put it in perspective this is America your talking about .. hope for her sake she's in solitary or its gonna happen one way or the other .. money talks out there

Ms Maxwell has been off the radar for some time, but she must have been aware that she was/is at personal risk. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taken steps to protect herself in the meantime. It's simple enough to deposit packages of evidence (documents, names, times, dates, places, photographs, videos, receipts, bank records and so on) with one or more law firms, with instructions to send them to the FBI if she is reported dead or missing; and make sure that anyone representing a potential threat is aware of this.

Back