Will there be a TP Secret Santa 2019

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I took part last year or was it the year before it was good fun wouldn't mind doing it again.
Think its probably three or more years Mark since we last had a Secret Santa, was thinking about this just the other day.

Just looked it was 2017, apologies thought it was longer, hope it does run this year

Last edited:
Name
Missy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys and Gals, well my stupid father went out and had a few too many, crashed the sleigh and is incapacitated, think mum would prefer something else ;)

She is now has to look after him and keep the mischievous elves under control and working hard to keep things running smoothly

That leaves me, the only sensible member of the family to organise things for you :D
Keep a look out I'll get the new sign up posted soon (y)

Last edited:

SantaDad

Ho.hic.ho.ho.ho.hic
Name
Sozzled Santa
Edit My Images
No
Just found 2017 secret santa, so all good from me now
I wouldn't bet on those "Rules" still applying my daughter is very very unpredictable, she comes across all sweetness and light but you don't know the half of it :(

The Grinch

Bah! Humbug!
Edit My Images
No
**Cough** **Cough**
Whats all this then? thought you could slip one by me did you?
I took out the old guy, seems I should have taken out his sprog too!

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I'm not sure if this is real or I'm having some sort of Tuesday morning breakdown :/
Sadly, its real enough, Secret Santa will take place this year under the watchful gaze of @Missy Claus (y)
The "Good list" should be appearing any day now..

Name
Missy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not sure if this is real or I'm having some sort of Tuesday morning breakdown :/
Sadly, its real enough, Secret Santa will take place this year under the watchful gaze of @Missy Claus (y)
The "Good list" should be appearing any day now..
There certainly will be, can't trust the old man to do it though just look at the state I found him in this morning

ds.JPG

OP
OP
Downton Mini
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)