William Dunlop

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
Over the years I've thoroughly enjoyed watching and photographing William Dunlop on the Irish roads.
Last weekend I was photographing him and others yet again, at the Skerries 100. Those images, I won't be posting anywhere.
I don't need photographs to remember what I witnessed last saturday afternoon, the scene will be etched on my mind for a long long time.

Here are a few of my favourite images I've taken of William in recent years.

Rest easy William

1. Cookstown 100 - 2106

wd3_zpsa0zituou.jpg

2, Tandragee 100 - 2016

wd1_zpstnwxj4es.jpg

3. Tandragee 100 - 2018

wd5_zpszgikamzd.jpg

4. Tandragee 100 - 2017

wd7_zps4s8xtrka.jpg

5. Tandragee 100 - 2107

wd6_zpsmv7idman.jpg

6. Tandragee 100- 2018

wd4_zpsyvx9gvop.jpg

A really nice tribute Tony, sometimes this sport can be so painful to witness, I hope it doesn't put you off what you enjoy doing.

There are moments I wonder how I can love the sport as much as I do when it can be so cruel but it really is Something you can never shake as a fan.
Some great photos mate and I’m sorry you witnessed what you did.
Thanks for sharing

The sport is what I imagine Heroin to be. Incredible highs and incredible low's .

I've an image I took at the Cabragh jump at Tandragee in 2016 . Malachi Mitchell Thomas and William neck and neck over the jump, with Dan Kneen just behind them. Really brings it home.
I posted the image on a road racing FB page I use, ( after seeking the opinions of a few trusted rider friends first) I was absolutely staggered by the response, and I received around 18 orders for prints. I will be
donating the proceeds to the MCUI Medical Team, as I usually do for the road racing image sales.

The sport is what I imagine Heroin to be. Incredible highs and incredible low's .

I've an image I took at the Cabragh jump at Tandragee in 2016 . Malachi Mitchell Thomas and William neck and neck over the jump, with Dan Kneen just behind them. Really brings it home.
I posted the image on a road racing FB page I use, ( after seeking the opinions of a few trusted rider friends first) I was absolutely staggered by the response, and I received around 18 orders for prints. I will be
donating the proceeds to the MCUI Medical Team, as I usually do for the road racing image sales.

Would love to see that image Tony.

I don’t think there’s even I combined age of 60 there and all gone too soon. Having said that each one of them have lived more than most ever will

Back