Willy Lott's Cottage

Lovely image of a fantastic place. I keep telling myself I need to go back here and this has added lots of fuel to that fire. I got a nice shot there last time but it was only with my phone as I hadn't started using a camera at that point.

I absolutely loved sitting there and thinking about looking over at Constable with his easel.

Lovely image of a fantastic place. I keep telling myself I need to go back here and this has added lots of fuel to that fire. I got a nice shot there last time but it was only with my phone as I hadn't started using a camera at that point.

I absolutely loved sitting there and thinking about looking over at Constable with his easel.

Everyone, thanks for your comments.

You should get there for sunset but I haven't try sunrise though.

Saw this over at FM, love it. Especially the muted tones and patches of warm light on the cottage.

Very local to me, but I've never made it for either sunrise or sunset, it tends to be in the middle of a reasonable walk when I visit (walking from Dedham or Manningtree) The golden light has certainly worked well in this - I might have to stomp up for local parking at some point...

Back