Windows and doors.

I like that. Did you straighten it afterwards or were you far enough back for it not to matter?

Hi - I did have to straighten it slightly in Lightroom. It is also a crop from a slightly bigger shot (there was another row of windows to the left, right and bottom, as I knew it would need some straightening being a relatively wide angle and taken about 30m away, so 'oversized' the original picture). Thanks - :)

The drivers window.

i-MzvSqh5.jpg

Hi - I did have to straighten it slightly in Lightroom. It is also a crop from a slightly bigger shot (there was another row of windows to the left, right and bottom, as I knew it would need some straightening being a relatively wide angle and taken about 30m away, so 'oversized' the original picture). Thanks - :)

that is the best shot i have seen for this thread....well seen....were you up the path to the car park a bit?
cheers
geof

that is the best shot i have seen for this thread....well seen....were you up the path to the car park a bit?
cheers
geof

Thanks Geof - it was indeed on the path back up to the car park. You obviously know the location :)

The chaps downstairs don't have windows because this lot took the whole glass budget

vcr.jpg

Is it the fact it’s installed sideways?
That'd certainly make it more interesting. Stupid app uploaded it sideways (I'd normally update and link via Flickr but it's such a hassle to do now [emoji19])

Hi, local government in Mainz/Germany (bureaucrats behind bars (?)):

L1015173_DxO-L35summ-tp.jpg

Hi, empty shop windows, even in Wiesbaden, with reflections from the shop on the other side, still in business:

L1015080_DxO-z25c-tp.jpg

Back