Wingham Cats

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Another set from Wingham... feel free to comment, good or bad.

WW_20180928_131407 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WW_20180928_130741 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WW_20180928_130738 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WW_20180928_130729 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

WW_20180928_135841 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

...and I actually prefer this shot for the Jaguar - but I think the bars are more obvious which is a shame. Any suggestions on processing to help with this?

WW_20180928_135840 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Is that the young female Cloudy they took in from a private home ?
Nice to see she still isn't shy as most of them are

Very nice Fi, love the second cloudy (y)

Re the cat in the first 4 photos... I want one, it's beautiful!

Clouded leopard - my favourite 'little' cat :)

where was your focus point on the first 4 shots the eye looks soft to me on my mac

It was on the eye in all of them - not sure if the glass is having an impact though.

Is that the young female Cloudy they took in from a private home ?
Nice to see she still isn't shy as most of them are

It was a female - I wasn't aware she'd come from a private home but she was definitely not shy. Cotswold Wildlife park have a hand raised cloudy who can be very engaging btw.

Very nice Fi, love the second cloudy (y)

Thank you :)

It was a female - I wasn't aware she'd come from a private home but she was definitely not shy.

I was talking to a keeper in July 2017 who told me about it, she was quite young then
Shame the RSCC closed, that had the most approachable cloudys I have ever seen
and the used to bring cubs out for photoshoots, They weren't far from Wingham so
I could do both in a day

I was talking to a keeper in July 2017 who told me about it, she was quite young then
Shame the RSCC closed, that had the most approachable cloudys I have ever seen
and the used to bring cubs out for photoshoots, They weren't far from Wingham so
I could do both in a day

Wingham have taken over that site and I believe it is going to be used for 'experiences' - but it is not fully open yet. The former owner of RSCC has also started a new private collection in Cornwall and has said they will be will be holding open days.

Back