Wings & Things Airshow

Edit My Images
No
at Woodchurch near Ashford on Sunday.

I've just been rather cheeky, and asked them if they have any practice sessions that I could attend, and have been invited along on Saturday.
yupi3ti.gif

They used some of my photos from last years show (taken on a Fuji S7000), and I asked the above so that I could get some more pics as well as asking if I could have a more privileged parking spot, so that I don't have too far to go back to the car and dump my pics to my laptop etc.

They have replied promptly and said for me to go on Saturday to make myself know, and they'll "sort me out". Hopefully that means they're not going to "do me over"
209153.gif

i was going to go to this, but decking/garden related products have taken precedence, though i might still make it, you wont be able to miss me, 300d, rucksack, zoom lens, williams F1 cap and bored wife/kids

EosD said:
i was going to go to this, but decking/garden related products have taken precedence, though i might still make it, you wont be able to miss me, 300d, rucksack, zoom lens, williams F1 cap and bored wife/kids

You and every other photographer there :D

aye...irony not lost on you!

EosD said:
and bored wife/kids

All saying to the Mrs...'its alright love, I have a husband just like yours'
(Live quote from my recent Edinburgh trip)

Bachs said:
All saying to the Mrs...'its alright love, I have a husband just like yours'
(Live quote from my recent Edinburgh trip)

:D Im fairly sure my wife has said something along those lines!

Well if you do make, I'll make it a point to say hi at least. Last year's show was waaaay better than the RIAT offering, and hopefully this years will be no exception.

apparently it is always good, fingers crossed for good weather

Back