Winter dream

Here is the one without me darting and messing up the frame Steve, ps trust me I love summer but for all the wrong reasons, love it when friends and family say to me on a clear blue sky day, it's a good day to be out with your camera Kevin my answer "is it" ? maybe at dawn but you where in bed lol

Thanks for the refreshing idea, Kevin!

Then we share that, man… those who hate
winter just don't know what to do with it! :cool:
Canadians… I mean me as Canadian, do
but I know many
compatriots dreaming of
Cuba, Jamaica etc.

Then we share that, man… those who hate
winter just don't know what to do with it! :cool:
Canadians… I mean me as Canadian, do
but I know many
compatriots dreaming of
Cuba, Jamaica etc.

I recall lying on the Prairie in my sleeping bag watching the northern lights BATUS 2001 if only I had a camera and a moment I shall never forget and having had to turn my back to the wind to catch my breath once or twice for sure, also had the privilage to visit Edmoton as you know Alberta and a trip to seattle fantastic city.

Last edited:

like the snickers advert...better!
that is a brilliant view..
i was in the ochils in scotland...a bit hilly...but one winter in the snow we sat in a drift and drank our campbells soup from a flask and smoked a ciggy...and felt good all over
then more folks arrived...end of experience
will show some nepal shots soon...trekked up to ghandruk just short of anapurna base camp..1000 feet or so
amateur stuff really but good on the eyes and heart...both physically and spiritually

cheers
geof

Last edited:
I'm going to go against the grain here and prefer the ones with the dude, presumably you, than the ones without.

(Someone in the shot connects with my own experiences of winter in the mountains, rather than produced by magic. I think.)

Hi Kev,
I'm with @BethAtTheHug here too! Which is not to say I do not like the others, in fact Ogwen Valley is an absolute stunner!
I think the day glow is a little hard on the eyes though;) it's actually nice to see someone dressed appropriately and with lid!
Your not the only one pining for the winter, were half way there mate. Everyone at work always say, oh I hope we don't have a bad winter, whereas I say bring it on!

Back