Wire wool

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Hey that's a bit different Rob ... very good! :)

I am sure that you can see, Bob, at the other end of the tunnel the reason why it
is strongly suggested to perform this in dark clothes! ;-)

Hey that's a bit different Rob ... very good! :)

:) cheers mate......trying different things :help::)

I am sure that you can see, Bob, at the other end of the tunnel the reason why it
is strongly suggested to perform this in dark clothes! ;-)

yep thats me....thank you for the tip :)

Fab composition love the mono one is my personal fave

Reactions: RKC
very nice must do this again soon (been to long) hope you don't mind i had a little play with the second b+w shot what do you think?

Hi Mike no I do not mind at all, thank you for comment, really enjoying doing it something different for me at least :) re edit I get what you were trying to do but I think its too distracting for me, I am just to large in real life to get rid of :eek::)

I am just to large in real life to get rid of
Hi bob yeah i was just playing after another poster said you need to wear darker clothes, what you should really have done is dump the wire wool as soon as you reach the end of the tunnel. so it does not have time to illuminate you, hth mike.

Great to see something different done with wire wool. Prefer the mono shots personally. Great work.

Hi bob yeah i was just playing after another poster said you need to wear darker clothes, what you should really have done is dump the wire wool as soon as you reach the end of the tunnel. so it does not have time to illuminate you, hth mike.

I am at the start and walk towards the camera, think shutter was open before I started moving.
Was thinking, light wire wool start walking then open shutter then I would not appear?

Having done quite a few night time meets with fellow TPers where wire wool has been involved, I have to say I much prefer having the spinner in the photograph. Just feels better, the connection works better for me.

Not sure if you used fine wool but I much prefer more drama that comes from fine wore wool...mmmmorrree sparks :)

Of the set, and even though the top of the spin is cut off, I like #1, mainly because of the leafs on the FG.

Cheers.

Much prefer the colour version, really leads you through the tunnel too!

I'm with Kodiak about preferring not to see the person but thats personal taste.

Having done quite a few night time meets with fellow TPers where wire wool has been involved, I have to say I much prefer having the spinner in the photograph. Just feels better, the connection works better for me.

Not sure if you used fine wool but I much prefer more drama that comes from fine wore wool...mmmmorrree sparks :)

Of the set, and even though the top of the spin is cut off, I like #1, mainly because of the leafs on the FG.

Cheers.

thank you for commenting Andy, fine wire wool was used, wondered how the leaves would work as a bit of interest :)

Much prefer the colour version, really leads you through the tunnel too!

I'm with Kodiak about preferring not to see the person but thats personal taste.

thank you Steve, bit of split on the spinner being included, really undecided myself

I am at the start and walk towards the camera, think shutter was open before I started moving.
Was thinking, light wire wool start walking then open shutter then I would not appear?
aha so you kept going towards the camera, "i like that idea" (stolen) off to get the wirewool out. nice shots by the way and i also like your b+w pics best cheers mike.

aha so you kept going towards the camera, "i like that idea" (stolen) off to get the wirewool out. nice shots by the way and i also like your b+w pics best cheers mike.

STOLEN !!!!! I will report you the wire wool police :police::D let me know when done would like to see the results please :):ty:

Back