Wireless headphones (cheap)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, looking for personal recommendations for a cheap pair of wireless headphones bluetooth (under £30 pair). Main use will be for use with TV.

Be aware that some bluetooth headphones can have noticeable lag when viewing some video sources....aptx has lower latency if supported by both ends...

JohnathanRyan
can you confirm that I could connect witlessly to TV with these headphones. I'm just a bit worried with the wording
"Connect Durable Quality Wired Mode for TV/PC/IOS/Android/Tablet" or does that mean wireless and wired ?

What TV do you have?
Does it support BT headphones?

JohnathanRyan
can you confirm that I could connect witlessly to TV with these headphones. I'm just a bit worried with the wording
"Connect Durable Quality Wired Mode for TV/PC/IOS/Android/Tablet" or does that mean wireless and wired ?

They come from Amazon so if they're no good when they arrive, you can get a refund anyway.

I bought a TV Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, so that I could buy a pair of wireless headphones to use with my TV.

I have had my trusty Sony MDR-IF120 cordless headphones for over 20 years and still going strong, and even that was second hand when I first came across it in a boot fair.
The single AA battery on the headset lasts for months and it is still easy & cheap to get replacement foam earpieces for it. The disadvantage is having to be in the same room with it due to the infra red signal from the sender connected to my Akai Hi Fi unit, but it works and gives a nice deep warm sound to my ears. I have tried various other headphones but none has matched this one.

Last edited:
JohnathanRyan

Yes. I use the with a BT transmitter attached to my telly :) They also work perfectly with my iMac. There's *also* a cable in the box in case you want to wire them.

Battery life is excellent BTW.

I have ordered the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Headphones. Thank you all for your help/advice.

I have ordered the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Headphones. Thank you all for your help/advice.

Was about to say that I've found JVC stuff pretty poor these days. Replaced some cheap bud ear phones from a supermarket with some JVC ones (for son using tablet) and JVC were crap. Also bought a 40" JVC TV for his Xbox and it's not great either. I think Currys own them. I would say that you get what you pay for, but not necessarily true as some unknown brands can be pretty good.

I have them and find them perfectly adequate.
I'm no audio guru, I am sure there are better available, but at that level of outlay they work a treat.

Back