1. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Just a heads up for any interested parties...

May 12th sees the 500 Owners' Association hurling themselves up the hill at Wiscombe Park with the VSCC following on the Sunday (13th). Both are hugely fun and will get your noses as full of burned "R" as you need at least once a year! http://www.wiscombepark.co.uk/events/events.htm

July 7th and 8th is when the CBCCC (Crash Box Classic Car Club) are holding their annual show in the grounds of Powderham Castle just off the main road down to Dawlish. Going on past years, this is the largest classic car show in the South West, with everything from ACs to Zundapps (OK, possibly no WW II German motorcycles but almost certainly a Cobra or 2, even if they are replicas rather than genuine articles) on display. https://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/

2. mrgubby

mrgubby

Name:
    Brian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    At last !

It looks like Wiscombe doesn't clash with Thruxton BTCC this year so put me done as a very interested :D

3. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yay!!!

Be good to see you again, Brian.

Just hoping that the Napier Bentley shows up this year - it's been absent for the past couple of years and while it's not the fastest thing up the hill, it's the most impressive sounding one!

mrgubby likes this.
  4. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Just a quick bump since the hill climbs are this coming weekend. Weather looking a little damp on both days. Hoping to be there on both days despite the moisture!

5. mrgubby

mrgubby

Name:
    Brian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    *******, forgot all about this :(

I can't do Saturday but I'll have a google for a local campsite & see I can be there for Sunday

6. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    PM me if you can make it, Brian. I'll let you have my mobile number (if you want it!) although reception can be sporadic down in the valley.

7. mrgubby

mrgubby

Name:
    Brian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Not going to be able to make it down, you'll have to look after yourself again this year Nod :)

8. Nod

Nod Kronus

Name:
    Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I had a carer with me (2 actually!) today and Mrs Nod will hold my hand tomorrow so I should be able to stay out of too much trouble. Probably! :D

Despite the long range forecast, today was dry, if a little overcast and tomorrow is supposed to be even better.

""R", Jim lad!"

mrgubby likes this.