Woman on a bicycle

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Favourite shot from today in Copenhagen. If I were here longer and able to devote time then I'd try to photograph the cyclists in some depth: altogether too often I just wouldn't have time to raise the camera before they were past.

This was a panned shot with 21mm lens, so I was a lot closer than is obvious immediately, the blur coming from the 1/8th shutter speed.

Copenhagen2017-7774.jpg

C&C welcome (apart from the dusty bunnies - I'm editing on a macbook, and have only just spotted them :( ).

Last edited:

Love the shot. Toni… but what's the excuse with the MacBook? :confused:

Love the shot. Toni… but what's the excuse with the MacBook? :confused:

Thanks Daniel.

They came with a horrible screen - the original unibody MBs had a sucky 13" TN screen that changes density according to viewing angle, and the small size makes it hard to spot dust bunnies. That aside, after a few min editing it gets too hot for a lap - just an old 2GHz core 2 duo processor being flogged to death trying to grind out images in LR.

Thanks Daniel.

They came with a horrible screen - the original unibody MBs had a sucky 13" TN screen that changes density according to viewing angle, and the small size makes it hard to spot dust bunnies. That aside, after a few min editing it gets too hot for a lap - just an old 2GHz core 2 duo processor being flogged to death trying to grind out images in LR.

Ah you beat me to the reason why the spots were there

Thank you gents, I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time (and to be planning this type of shot).

Back