Words fail me

I know what I would be ripping off.
If you see any updates Daz please let us/me know.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope the RSPCA in collaboration with the Police find these people (?) and throw the book at them. A jail sentence I trust will be the result!

That level of apparently organised cruelty I suspect is sadly not an isolated case for those who perpetrated it. I dread to think what else they might have done in the past let alone what they might do in future :(

Last edited:
The thing I never understand with these sort of premeditated group incidents is at what point did one of the them decide to ask the others if they wanted to do this? How would he even approach someone to punt such an idea and what on earth would he say??? And the group in response, is the cruelty really such a reward for all the time and effort to go out and do this? It completely befuddles me.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are the ones fly tipping there also, the clearly know the spot.

The thing I never understand with these sort of premeditated group incidents is at what point did one of the them decide to ask the others if they wanted to do this? How would he even approach someone to punt such an idea and what on earth would he say??? And the group in response, is the cruelty really such a reward for all the time and effort to go out and do this? It completely befuddles me.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are the ones fly tipping there also, the clearly know the spot.

that is why I said what I did, about a (common?) history of cruelty and such activity.

And if the flytipping location is remote, like you I could surmise one or more of the perpetrators is doing the tipping!

Last edited:

Please forgive this pun, but it is appropriate. "Birds of a feather flock together". These lowlifes are all of the same mind. In their vile sadistic circles there is no need for any consent or prompting. Furthermore, people who are cruel to animals are dangerous to people.

Just wondering why they are having trouble finding the people involved, I'm assuming it counts as a criminal act (maybe it's not, I'm not sure). There are clear images of the car reg, the police would have the address within a minute surely.

That incident merits national screening. These cretins are amongst the most rancid, depraved and wicked types imaginable.

I've no doubt that if and when these guys are found their defence will be that they suffer from a special needs syndrome... insert name here... and therefore either aren't responsible for their actions or didn't fully understand the implications of their actions. Such is sometimes the case, on occasion these days.

I've no doubt that if and when these guys are found their defence will be that they suffer from a special needs syndrome... insert name here... and therefore either aren't responsible for their actions or didn't fully understand the implications of their actions. Such is sometimes the case, on occasion these days.

You forgot they probably had a difficult childhood too!

Didn't we all.

As I'm get older I seem to be getting less tolerant of those who commit crimes / anti social actions. There was a time when I'd argue passionately against the death penalty and corporal punishment as barbaric but these days I'd happily forget that these individuals are someones sons or even Gosh forbid someones fathers and see them tied to a tree and flogged or put in stocks in the town centre before the wildebeest is released.

The world would almost certainly be a better place without them and if this is all they've done to date then lets hope they don't go on to do other things.

Last edited:
Bet they only have to look as far as sloughs brittwell estate , it was a no go area in the 60’s must be worse now.. and right on the edge of Burnham beeches to ??

Last edited:
Sickening behaviour, made even worse by the fact that I'm certain acts like this are far from isolated.

Many would point to the burden on the tax payer as a reason not to punish these scum bags properly, but they should not and cannot be allowed to get away with this. Disgusting.

Sickening behaviour, made even worse by the fact that I'm certain acts like this are far from isolated.

Many would point to the burden on the tax payer as a reason not to punish these scum bags properly, but they should not and cannot be allowed to get away with this. Disgusting.

Yup.

They should at least be named and shamed, if they have any shame, but I suppose doing so would expose them to danger and be a breach of their human rights.

but I suppose doing so would expose them to danger and be a breach of their human rights.
I'm sure there's a downside to that but I can't think what it might be at the moment. :thinking:

Back