Working over Xmas?

Trust you !!!

Now I have this image stuck in my head of Cheryl setting up her tripod and asking the happy parents if they mind doing that again because the lighting was not quite right.

And breath...push push and... smile for the camera.:LOL:

I have to work over the majority of the Christmas period, as it's all part & parcel of the job (if only babies could be born Mon-Fri 9-5 it would be fab!). I'm working a night shift on Christmas Eve, then have to get up and go and be jolly whilst eating Xmas dinner :rules:

Is anyone else working too?

Been working nights all over Christmas, worked Christmas night, boxing day off, then back for 2 more, no rest for us poor nurses. ah ! :bonk:

I'm at work today. Anyone else at work today? Technically, it's no longer Christmas. So I guess it doesn't count. Had a fantastic Christmas and Boxing day though. Was invited to join the celebrations by the family I'm renting a room from. :)

Yep, work as normal today. Boxing day was my only proper day off over Xmas - and I was bored to tears all day with nothing to do.

Yep, work as normal today. Boxing day was my only proper day off over Xmas - and I was bored to tears all day with nothing to do.

I bet it was, after all that excitement of delivering a christmas day baby :D

I'm at work now, absolutley bored stupid, I'm even getting bored looking at the tinterweb........are well only another 2!!!!!!hrs to go :shake:

Back