World Cup Cyclo-Cross - Milton Keynes

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
This weekend saw the first ever UCIWorld Cup round to be held in the UK. The worlds best cross riders on our shores. Races are 45mins for the women and 1hour for the men and are the most physically and technically demanding thing you can do on a bike.
Heres four from the day:

Helen Wyman battling with Ellen Van Loy
IMG_2396 by NnG Photography, on Flickr

Pavla Havlikova
IMG_2549 by NnG Photography, on Flickr

Gianni Vermeersch finds a better line
IMG_2774 by NnG Photography, on Flickr

Phillip Walsleben heading for a bike change, this ones carrying to much mud!
IMG_2763 by NnG Photography, on Flickr

Hi Sean, thanks for edit. I see what you mean about the spectator. My cloning skills aren't great so I tend to avoid it if possible. I think the edit works well.

Hi Sean, thanks for edit. I see what you mean about the spectator. My cloning skills aren't great so I tend to avoid it if possible. I think the edit works well.

Not a problem, I don't consider mine that great either. I did have a problem with the shimano wording in the background just above the grass but I don't see it being too obvious.

Nice set overall though and looks like unsually nice weather for this time of year.

I like the viewpoint and well exposed face in #2 and the fact that there is still a 'good' sky but not sold on the slight pan as the trees distract me too much. Good exposure on all of the shots.

Thanks Ady and Sean. The slight pan was necessary she was moving quite quickly.
Just been contacted about the 1st image and use by a manufacturer, will have to think about a reasonable fee.

Last edited:
Back