World Track Cycling Championships

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Took in some cycling at last weeks World Track Cycling Championships at Lee Valley Velodrome in the Olympic Park. First time shooting this and had a great time. Atmosphere was great and taking in Dslr and lens wasn't a problem at all.

Let me know what you think.

Neil.

787A7230 China Womens Pursuit Team 2016 World Track Cycling Championships by nb100, on Flickr
787A7247 Team Italy UCI 2016 Track Cycling World Championships by nb100, on Flickr
787A6734 Bradley Wiggins Jon Dibben Steven Burke Owain Doull GB Mens Pursuit Team UCI Track World Championhsip 2016 by nb100, on Flickr
787A7689 World Track Cycling Championships 2016 Lee Valley Velodrome by nb100, on Flickr
787A7852 Jonathan Dibben winning infront of a cheering crowd at Track Cycling World Championships 2016 by nb100, on Flickr
787A6248 Team Italy UCI 2016 Track Cycling World Championships by nb100, on Flickr

Looks awesome to me I attended the Olympics so I know how fast they go!!!! Well done

Great set IMHO:)

Impressive, very impressive! I appreciate that the daily press is after on time photographs but the monthly magazine may have a different timescales. I'd argue that these are fit for print.

Cracking set. Love the Bradley Wiggins one, where you can see his eyes.

Looks awesome to me I attended the Olympics so I know how fast they go!!!! Well done

Great venue and atmosphere, cheers

Great set IMHO:)

Thanks Kipax

Impressive, very impressive! I appreciate that the daily press is after on time photographs but the monthly magazine may have a different timescales. I'd argue that these are fit for print.

Cheers Skiking, thanks for the comments

Cracking set. Love the Bradley Wiggins one, where you can see his eyes.

Cheers Adey, Wiggins still very much a fans favourite

Brilliant set of images!

Thanks Bootneckstu

Good set of images, was there any limitations from the management as to what lenses etc that you could use?

Good set of images, was there any limitations from the management as to what lenses etc that you could use?

Thanks. There didn't appear to be any restrictions on kit, I took my Dslr + 70-200 2.8 in without any problems, neither did anyone object inside. My camera bag was searched by security at the door but they were quite happy with it. Had I tried to smuggle a sandwich or bottle of water in then that wasn't allowed !

Last edited:
Back