Wormwood Scrubs Prison.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen it close up before, but took some shots today for the first time.

ACtC-3eaTD1XX6TZaOEZdqN7Rsa6Ado2PMAfQoI4FeihpC8L0Fnw5CX_bBX3GAB2eSFTN3KQeM5xGuTm61PHhJ25uaIpx1LSvrF1zn0gudzk3aEvMfBLrolmr5SWfZB41H_oi6oAlQzbUh_9WuNLturwUDOoEQ=w774-h867-no

ACtC-3eqAujoYuv3hVNtH6q-2JqHGzoNt3piJoLTzM5bbNdvBG4-b7L5SuWK3zu1pxCxIhOUU6U0-zdw4M81z2hokpRmXxWrhjqkmKMQWfVnK9bmkhxNeH3jrpnWA_ajmavFOlemAX7NNOwIOl2dpc9nng_xqQ=w989-h867-no

ACtC-3cNUIUifo5lFLrzWaB-TNRUocmkr04ngQGD58DrpWqfq8ql5XOyP3Jynd9e3YRJ7Kv1ZISuw55SaFmrGG9EksDDl-id7zHddc3aP2pi0L19ZB50JxiXuPTgw8xhjRGmc6PXXkonBCo2VrCJ-QOB4rxG9g=w738-h867-no

Last edited:
It's not working :thinking:

EDIT ... might be working now (?)

Last edited:
I've been inside the Scrubs a few times........as a visitor. When those doors slam close it is very disconcerting even when you know you can leave.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures, it's been a while.

surprise you didn't get chased away by their security team or the police wasn't called

like the first photo by the way

Is that legal
The answer appears to be "yes".
surprise you didn't get chased away by their security team or the police wasn't called
No reason why you should be, unless the prison is on the list of "prohibited places" as defined in the various iterations of the Official Secrets Act.

Last edited:
Thanks guys ... yes the first image is best :cool:

I'm sure I was being followed on CCTV, but nothing more, no No Photography signs, no guards. I walked though the main gates up to the famous gatehouse: Scene from The Italian Job ... turned left along to a carpark at the end, that's where I took my third image above. I had no idea you could do that, I'm going back for more. :giggle:

Thanks guys ... yes the first image is best :cool:

I'm sure I was being followed on CCTV, but nothing more, no No Photography signs, no guards. I walked though the main gates up to the famous gatehouse: Scene from The Italian Job ... turned left along to a carpark at the end, that's where I took my third image above. I had no idea you could do that, I'm going back for more. :giggle:
If all goes wrong let me know and I'll send a cake with a file in it ...... ;)

Processing of 1 really stands out and it brings out the lovely brick work
re 2 there are some blown sections to the sky, perhaps shooting this angle at another time of way with the sun behind you would work better.
three - nah...not feeling it.

Last edited:
Back