Would Appreciate Feedback & Followers

Name
Oliver Abel
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

I have worked in image editing for my whole career to date (12 years) and have recently taken up photography - of which I knew the basics.

I use a Sony Alpha 77 with a wide angle lens.

Please visit my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/oliverabelphoto/

Have a look at the photos and let me know what you think - either here or on the photo comments section.

Like the title says, I'd really appreciate if you could follow too to keep on top of what I post online.

Thank you,
Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
Please feel free to post your shots on here rather than just spamming the forum with links to external sites.

Oliver, if you do actually come back to the forum (i.e. the 4 copy and paste posts weren't just a cynical dump and run attempt to promote your online presence) - you'll be made more than welcome, providing of course you actually choose to share your photo's ON HERE and not via a link.

The thing is, for the bulk of the members here, THIS IS the place that they choose to share their photography - because it's sharing it with like minded people - people who have either common interest in the subjects, or simply in the whole subject of photography. It's a place where you can post for critique on your images - that's PROPER feedback - not just "nice shot" or meaningless +1's - but proper detailed critique of the image.

If you're not aware of how helpful something like that can potentially be, or what level of detail some of our members are prepared to put into giving this critique then I suggest you spend some time reading the forums before sharing anything. However, if you look at this like to one post made on an image of mine, you'll see the degree of thought behind some of the posts on here - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/oh-no-not-yet-another-still-life.377753/#post-5745237 - now, if someone's taking that amount of time to give critique on an image, then I think it kind of means that if we're posting images on here, we should at the very least spend a little time in making our own image sharing as accessible as possible...

Once again, Oliver, I'll make it clear, if you come back, and you're prepared to enter into the "spirit" of the forum - sharing and joining in the community - then you'll be made welcome... You may have made a bit of a dodgy start, but there's time to redeem yourself.

Back