Wow Weasel, Stoat,Polecats & Baby Hedgehogs

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Usually the stoats and weasels hide or turbo charge round the enclosure at BWC, but not this time

First up a Hoglet Gobshot, (ok so close)

48222635897_e01909bce8_b.jpg

Adorable Polecat kitt

48222587126_2e6161065c_b.jpg

Weasel or Meercat
48222640752_bd17f39d44_b.jpg

48222638547_de1b79bd7b_b.jpg

Gobby stoat

48222637317_97228bec7a_b.jpg

Love the Weasel shots Ingrid, especially the 1st. (y)

Love the Weasel shots Ingrid, especially the 1st. (y)

Thanks, never manage to catch them in the wild, and not often at the BWC, that are so quick :eek:

Last edited:
Lovely set Ingrid, that spiny fella is really sharp, and half a gob shot too!
What's not to like? (y)

Lovely set Ingrid, that spiny fella is really sharp, and half a gob shot too!
What's not to like? (y)

Meg is hand rearing 4 of them, found in a garden and mum never came back for them, bless they almost
didn't, make it, but look lovely and healthy now so a photoshoot was ordered :love:

Cheers Chris, much appreciated

Fantastic first weasel shot - did you drug him???!

Fantastic first weasel shot - did you drug him???!

Thanks Fi, weasel is a she and she and the stoat were very cooperative for a change, posing nicely
most of the afternoon
Susie the stoat turns whit in winter so hoping she might be as cooperative later in the year

Some very nice shots of small British wildlife there, and who doesn't love a hedgehog? (y)

PS You can always tell the difference between a stoat and a weasel; one is weasely distinguishable... and the other is stoatally different. :giggle: :coat:

What a wonderful set. The first Weasel is a corker. I havent been to the center for a couple of years, I must try and get there again

Some very nice shots of small British wildlife there, and who doesn't love a hedgehog? (y)

Thank you, a baby hedgehog is even more loveable :love:

What a wonderful set. The first Weasel is a corker. I havent been to the center for a couple of years, I must try and get there again

Cheers Gary, nice to have cooperative critters for a change.
It is a lovely place, staff are so friendly and improvements are being made all the time, well worth
a visit if you haven't been for a while (y)

Back