WRC Sardinia 2015

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,
just back from the FIA WRC Round 6 - Rally d'Italia Sardegna 2015.
Read the story and see more pics if interested here:
http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/fia-wrc-rally-ditalia-sardegna-2015.html

Thanks,
Reinis

BG5B8178~3 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B7996 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B8949 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B9078 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B9297 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B8524 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B9470 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

BG5B8881 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

Some great shots but I do like those first two.

The 1st I think its the mostly monochromic trees and the colour of car bursting out of the dust cloud.

The 2nd the golden light on the dust sets the car off very well.

Ahhhhh maaaaannnnnn, you always make me depressed.... #2 makes my all time favourite shot list... Ever. They are all great, that doesn't really sum up this set properly though... If I could get one of these per year I'd be patting myself on the back for 5 more years... You have literally ruled out me ever trying to shoot a rally, haha there's just no point, this way I can lie to myself and say it's just because I don't shoot this stuff ;) ;)

Exceptional work :D

Last edited:
I'm with the above, superb work ! You efforts in trying to achieve absolute composition must be applauded, if only it came that naturally to all of us. I can't pick a favourite but I love the 'Manta Ray' shadow in # 7 ;)

Pretty amazing phoography.Helicopters in the frame too. WOW !!!!!

Gaz.

This is coming from someone whom as no intrest in cars at all.

No.1 for me great timing and really captures the sense of action and speed. Really good set.

Thank you very kindly! Truly appreciate the kind words!

Quite simply, as good as it gets. Composition, light, action, drama, colour, atmosphere. All present in colossal measures.
1, 2, 4 and 6 are really at the top of the game.
Give yourself a pat on the back fella, and get some of those printed!

These are bloody good! My only quiblle with No.1 is the processing makes it look too much like a screenshot from a video game, I'd personally like to see it processed with a more natural style. Compositionally it is superb.

OMG I don't usually comment on this section but these are just so unbelievably good I had to!!! All the shots are amazing but for me the first 2 are stunning, in-fact I don't think the word stunning does them justice!!!

Amazing captures and really brilliant processing ... #1 & #5 are fantastic :)

Absolutely "Excellent" set of images Reinis, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Wow - really good set - full of action :)
Had to go back and have another look - hard to pick a favourite really.

Nothing but appreciation on some marvellous shots !

Just the variety, composition and lighting makes them winners.

Genuinely stunning work. Love the composition of all of them, I feel like I am at the rally rather than looking at technically great shots of the cars. Well done.

That first photo is like a monster coming out from the dust. Makes the car look evil and aggressive.
Superb photo !!

Seriously - time to sell my gear! May be a little overdramatic and it's a good job the swear filter is on because *Fudge* these really are on another level. If you haven't approached the drivers or sponsors with links to these then you are a muppet - I have seen a lot of the pro shot's that don't even get close to these.

Gotta say it again - AWESOME!!!!!!!!

.DAVID.

Fantastic set. Love them. Got a real action feel to them.

Back