Wrestling

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
That time of year again where I get to photograph some wrestling. Sorry about the watermark, they're my "shared" images so unfortunately have those.

16285781937_aa62430af4_b.jpg

15849168504_7f0bda81a4_b.jpg

16470736972_499af60fe5_b.jpg

16469941431_5e46a8f53a_b.jpg

16471675815_c4ddddb7c2_b.jpg

16469942331_5b641cac42_b.jpg

16285434799_2880c290fb_b.jpg

Thanks for popping by

Well not my thing but you certainly have some great facial expressions.

Not too sure to be honest but I must say that 2 is an absolute cracker!

Awesome!
Number four is fab, but the expression in two does it for me. Great stuff.

What level of wrestling is this? where were they taken?The lighting looks quite strong enabling fast shutter speeds.

Well not my thing but you certainly have some great facial expressions.
Cheers, they do pull some faces lol

Not too sure to be honest but I must say that 2 is an absolute cracker!
Thanks for commenting and I guess if its not your thing, then it is hard to decide what you like / not like.

Awesome!
Number four is fab, but the expression in two does it for me. Great stuff.
Cheers, most appreciated

What level of wrestling is this? where were they taken?The lighting looks quite strong enabling fast shutter speeds.
Hi, its pro-wrestling, taken at Oakengates Telford. Lights were strong but even as bright as it was, ISO had to be pushed up a fair bit. A lot of highlights and a LOT of shadows combined with the speed made it not as easy as it looked.
They also, threw a few chairs around, fell out of the ring (often) to have a bit of a tussle outside. The amount of times that I had to jump back a few foot because I was going to get landed on by some 18 stoner I couldnt keep count of.
Being a bit of a wrestling fan, I loved it though and that was the point, I got the best seat in the house, got to literally to feel them "Hitting the mat" (i.e. because I was resting my elbows on the ring mat, when two big blokes bounced on the ring, the camera and myself would literally lift off the floor so I had to pay a lot of attention to where they were and try and read what they were going to do so I didnt end up flying around ringside). All good fun though.

Back